**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to 6r3 SKILL

Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello, I've been waiting quite a long time for Nick and he's still missing, what do you think is best to do 6r3.
I have skill awenking gem (and something around 100 sig stones).
Story I'm done and I'm waiting to 7.2, all Variant also done.
Abyss only easy path.

Who to 6r3 SKILL 61 votes

Aegon (unduped)
21%
Luke9523LeoCruzDisgruntled_User_123WedgemonsterAnnihilator13_BaluleepheonixcreatorEtherealitySaltE_Wenis69CrcrcrcBarani7dagL4C1eRnini3244 13 votes
Falcon (unduped)
45%
TerraWrathful_RavenCupidyuwpigupompomNo_oneukmassloveAmizzy1ddomSarvanga1_AATTILLUSION8MR_61088ReignkingTWGOTGSuss_WizzardDanish005cloudstriderBollandRouger4 28 votes
Killmonger (dubel)
24%
KossukoseLvernon15BrokenpseudosaneNigtmare6511RockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaCtuchikUsername19273BonzodavidHelloThere1Yodabolt21LORDSPOOKY66Killer354 15 votes
Wait to Nick Fury
8%
Param1988BlôdletterElwindsherin_66OEMV 5 votes

Comments

• Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Aegon (unduped)
    Aegon will help you the most with content not yet completed- as he is a horseman for the Abyss. With 100 signature levels, he’ll be very useful.
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Falcon (unduped)
    Sorry, I didn't read you got awakening gem. Go for Aegon,he is a beast at 6r3
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Wait to Nick Fury
    Is this for TB, or you already got the VIP ticket?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Killmonger (dubel)
    I would definitely NOT take up an unduped falcon to rank 3 over killmonger.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Killmonger (dubel)
    I'm just assuming you have a 5/65 Ægon. If you do, I'd go KM and save the gem for Nick. If you need an Ægon for the rest for Abyss, Id probably throw your resources into the 6*.
  • Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 180 ★★

I'm already a thronbraker
  • nini3244nini3244 Posts: 3
    Aegon (unduped)
    ay bruv get Aegon to 6r3
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    Wait to Nick Fury
    I would say awaken NF. He has his uses in abyss, and he can be used beyond abyss too. If you have a 5/65 aegon already I would use it on NF.
  • Killmonger (dubel)
    Killmonger. Save your AG and take up KM. He is AWESOME at r3.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Wait to Nick Fury
    Duo_Kulio said:

I'm already a thronbraker
    I would wait then.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Falcon (unduped)
    Aegon. Easy. Didn't see you have gem and 100 sigs. Pump them all into Aegon and add more if you have generics