**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Diversity Rating RUINING Alliance War!

Before you updated Alliance War when you added diversity rating points and removed defensive kills, War was enjoyable! We won some we lost some......but it was fair. Now my alliamce has faced its 3rd loss in war due to this ****! I understand the need for Diversity to prevent the same champions being overused but not when its the deciding factor in EVERY WAR. We have made changes and adjustments to make sure we have a diverse team....but we shouldnt be FORCED to place garbage champions like Carnage or Iron Patriot in our lineup that will just hand a kill over to our competition! Nor should we be expected to get 16 MILLION in arena just to get newest champion!

Some people have no lives, have $1000s to spend a month on a mobile game with NO tangible asset, DONT have families and some of actually dont need to sleep and dont have to work......then theres the 80% rest of us that play your game. We play for hours we occassionally buy DECENT offers and would buy more if some your offers were $30 and reasonable.

When we actively participate in war have a higher defense rating and finish ALL the map and dedicate our time we EXPECT it to matter! Especially if we beat an Alliance that is 1-2 million above us who has more powerful champions......we EXPECT a victory every so often!

On another note we had 2X as many defense kills........oh wait you took defense kills out......WHY? If ur going to add Diversity then you should KEEP Defense Kills in as well!

Defense Kill points need to matter as well as completion needs to be a heavier importance. In a game of "random chance" for hero drops please consoder not everyone who spends has luck......War needs to be fixed ypur turning off a lot of potential LONG TIME players with using cheap mechanics that only cater to your big spenders! We spend money amd time on your game too......we should be able to compete in WAR and win if we play better And accomplish more.....adding defense kills back in would definitely help! 4 losses for ONE stat.....STUPID completely stupid!

Comments

• CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Agree. It's probably the worst decision made since the 12.0 release. I don't even play war anymore. Totally lost interest.
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    I started a community poll on this. Could you please check my ID and vote for me? Trying to get as many votes as possible. If you need a link please let me know. Your opinion is more than welcome in the thread as well.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I would hope that next time you write an article that you are calm about it because I can't follow what you're saying completely as it's all over the place.

but hey my 2 cents is, yes if you're going to have diversity then you have to have kills back as well. I think kabam feels like it discourages spending if defender kills has a weight to it. Anyways, I know they are working on revamping the war still. So be patient with it.
  • YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    KALIZO wrote: »
    Diversity is not a factor for us. We don't always diversify. Just make it really hard for the opponents to advance, I don't care if I put 9 NC in one path, my objective is for the opponent not to reach our boss. Meanwhile the other team is struggling to "diversify" It's defense, easy pickings, we win war no matter what.

You must be in a low tier cause N.C. isn’t hard to fight at all lol
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Max out diversity, and put your best diverse defenders up, simple as that to Win. If you refuse you lose, change is always a hard thing to accept but if you don't, well you see the results.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    The argument about having to spend for the newest champs is false. You only need unique per bg, and there's 50 champs out there that have defensive functions without Mephisto and Medusa.
  • Sniko_76Sniko_76 Posts: 13
    33ms8gm0iepa.png
    It’s ****. We were 50/50 win loss before map change now we’re 7 loss from last 10 like this sort of loss. Check out defender kills
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Heartless wrote: »
    Max out diversity, and put your best diverse defenders up, simple as that to Win. If you refuse you lose, change is always a hard thing to accept but if you don't, well you see the results.

We......Diversify we just dont have 16 million in arena to spend our way to a new Morningstar or Mephisto. Again not against diversity, against making it the main deciding factor and removal of defensive kills. Defensive kills should have NEVER been taken out
  • I think it would be a lot better if they did another rank down event so we can decide who to have put our time and effort into. If I can't use the champs i ranked up like night crawler and mordo for war defense anymore then i have no need for them.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Heartless wrote: »

We......Diversify we just dont have 16 million in arena to spend our way to a new Morningstar or Mephisto. Again not against diversity, against making it the main deciding factor and removal of defensive kills. Defensive kills should have NEVER been taken out

Diversity is by battlegroup, so there goes your point. It doesn’t require you to have 150 unique defenders, only 50 per battlegroup. My alliance maxes diversity and we don’t have a mephisto or Morningstar.

• CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    @Sniko_76 's picture right there proves why war is now total garbage. If outfighting a stronger alliance doesn't win you the war then there's no point in playing. They could have played PERFECTLY (as in not given the other team a single kill) and they STILL would have LOST. "War" is now just a boring spreadsheet exercise. Nothing more needs to be said and the current incarnation is indefensible.
  • RxMannRxMann Posts: 6
    edited October 2017
    I love diversity it gives me easy fights in tier2 war. Our alliance has decided to just put our best defense out there and we wiln over 50% of the time and not worry about being diverse. We know as long as we have 1 more boss kill we win.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    In my opinion... diversity shouldn't matter if your putting the best defense on the map to stop them from killing your bosses... Now the spender alliances will still probably have the advantages. But against other alliances you should still be able to win war if you protect your bosses... My strategy still works in war... Dormammu... Mordo... Mephisto... Spiderman... NC... Juggernauts... BPCW... Hyperion... Magik... All over the maps... Only the the elite players can serve these fights and still have health for boss fights... I do wish they bring back defender kills cause it's fun... But people have to also take a step back in this game. Sometimes War is just not worth the added stress... When you lose interest in something... Find something else to do... It's not the end of the world... I wish they would add more solo events... Cause the most frustrating thing about this game. Is playing with other people in AQ and AW...
  • LeeckLeeck Posts: 15
    Those enjoy diversify may be they haven't meet higher tier opponent. We mostly lost the war even we are always 100% with most diversity.
    We lost by defender rating, the war matching is base on war rating, so you will always meet an alliance over 2 to 3m than yours. In the previous war, you still have chance to win, now it is no more, no fun.
  • rage1224rage1224 Posts: 55
    Personally, the only change I would like to see is to bring back defender kill points. Diversity is fine in my book. I don't miss seeing the map loaded with 6 Magik, Dorms, and Mordo with MD4. AW got boring fighting the same champs over and over. I actually like being surprised now. I also like the changes to the nodes in Tier 1. Even with Diversity, some can be a little tricky and require planning. Node 24 is ridiculous though, and needs to be changed.
  • Huzi111Huzi111 Posts: 7
    Urgent need of new alliance :)