**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would you rank up this guys for thronebreaker?

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just did Abyss intial run and would you rank 3 unduped terrax for thronebreaker or shall i wait for eternity?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Dew it
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I would do it if it's for thronebreaker and there are no better options. Are you any close on a different T5CC?
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    I'd probably wait. If he was duped and you use him a lot then maybe yes.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

I would do it if it's for thronebreaker and there are no better options. Are you any close on a different T5CC?

Nopes
  • ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Terrax is very underrated. He hits hard, has great immunities, and great utility with indestructible charges. I would do it instantly for tb.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Nopes
    if you're not going to get TB with anyone else for a while, why not? i mean you'll get the calendar for next month, you'll get all the benefits
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    I would do it even if it wasn't for thronebreaker
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Totally!! Im LOVING mine. He is so awesome. The dupe helps a ton, but he is also a great champ without it.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I just did Abyss intial run and would you rank 3 unduped terrax for thronebreaker or shall i wait for eternity?

If we are talking about first R3 rank up for Thronebreaker, it comes down to one question for me: do you play the character now?

If yes, then that is a good candidate and it is then up to you to decide if you want to go for it now.

If no, then that is not a good candidate and if you're asking random people on the forums for their opinion, you should probably not rank that champion for TB.

Exception: you're planning on whaling out on July 4. In that case *don't* rank up. Wait for J4, whale out on the Cav offers, then pull the trigger and whale out on the TB offers.

Note: this always works, but Kabam has said they will not guarantee it will always work, so there is some risk to this maneuver.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Thronebreaker is overrated, don’t r3 a champ with only that in mind
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Go for it if you enjoy the character.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Terrax is farely good now so I guess yes