**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 7 completed and i can be Thronebreaker today but..........I need your help here.

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Pulled mutant t5cc from act 7 completion since i am very close to a Mutant t5cc and rest others are way far from forming.

Should i pick up this deal ? My only 2 mutant 6* are Domino and Sinister. This deal will give me 7k t5cc. Should i go for it before RNG screws me ?

Act 7 completed and i can be Thronebreaker today but..........I need your help here. 82 votes

Go for it
64%
ccrider474TristanCazTerraSungjWrathful_RavenDOKTOROKTOPUSRepto23BuckyBruhJuggerNotCr7ms7rs7IKON_Sham_SparrowNittKill_GreyTheGrandM4sterGwenpoolManOGAvengerGHOST_AISquirrelguy 53 votes
Don't.
35%
World EaterTimone147RaganatorLvernon15Spurgeon14TheAngryOneAleorRockyshockyRemeliWine_LoverEtjamaNo_oneukBlackshadow0203Hera1d_of_Ga1actusSeanl85BonzodavidN0_UThoye3Maxwell24Masterpuff 29 votes

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Go for it
    You get tb immediately. I don't see why you wouldn't
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Go for it
    Assuming you grind enough arena to make those units back before July 4th, I'd absolutely buy that deal in your situation.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Don't.
    That's a tough one. Have you done all the side event quest for the month? Those plus a little luck on next month Cav completion would get you there as well. A week's worth of TB crystals isn't worth 3500, but no guarantee you get mutant as an option in the nexus next month.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Go for it
    If you have the units spare, go for it.
    Don’t overlook the other items go along with this offer too.
    You can use them to clear other content πŸ˜‰
    Domino, despite the hate she gets, is still a good champ and surely more than descent as first r3.
    Thronebreaker benefits worth it in my opinion.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

15% of T5CC yields 6750 shards not 7000. You would still be slightly short albeit almost there. Maybe not today though.

I have 20 2% t5cc unopened so i have hope πŸ˜‚
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't.

Act 7 exploration can be done in half the cost of that deal imo.

Try to push exploration for the 25% selector.

Oh that's an excellent point. I change my answer.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Don't.
    I wouldn't R3 either of those champs for TB so there wouldn't be a reason for me personally to go for it now. Plus it should be much easier to get the rest of those shards with the 10% Nexus crystals in Cav exploration. If you really need the T5CC, just put the units towards Act 7 explo and get that selector. It'll probably cost even less in the end.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't.
    In all honesty, there isn't much benefit to trying to rush to get Thronebreaker right now. In three months, if you get Cav exploration, you will get 3 nexus crystals which will probably have 20% mutant. This will get you TB before July 4th for sure which is when it will matter the most. Sure the daily and free crystals are a leg up but I'm not sure if you want to jump the gun with 7.1 exploration, Cav EQ, and Variants giving a lot of t5cc
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't.
    I mean what would thronebreaker give you that you would rather have now than 2 weeks from now? It's a lot better to save the units and do the Act 7 exploration imo
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Don't.
    Explore act 7, it's a much better use of your units
    edited March 2021
    Don't.
    IKON said:

Etjama said:

I wouldn't R3 either of those champs for TB so there wouldn't be a reason for me personally to go for it now. Plus it should be much easier to get the rest of those shards with the 10% Nexus crystals in Cav exploration.

Lol, wouldn't R3 Domino for TB.
    Nope, I wouldn't. I haven't benefited all that much from being TB, I think it's much more important that your first R3 is someone you will use in difficult content moving forward. Personally, Domino wouldn't get any use for me, even at R3. And it's not just Domino hate either, there are plenty of solid champs I wouldn't R3 for TB.

Act 7 exploration can be done in half the cost of that deal imo.

Try to push exploration for the 25% selector.

Hmm ...that is insightful.
    Etjama said:

IKON said:

Etjama said:

I wouldn't R3 either of those champs for TB so there wouldn't be a reason for me personally to go for it now. Plus it should be much easier to get the rest of those shards with the 10% Nexus crystals in Cav exploration.

Nope, I wouldn't. I haven't benefited all that much from being TB, I think it's much more important that your first R3 is someone you will use in difficult content moving forward. Personally, Domino wouldn't get any use for me, even at R3. And it's not just Domino hate either, there are plenty of solid champs I wouldn't R3 for TB.
    Personally i love Domino and she has carried me though lot of content . But i already have a 5/65 with me , but imo she is worth r3 even if it is not for TB . Still a pain in defence if RNG on offence.
    Don't.
    Rohit_316 said:

Etjama said:

IKON said:

Etjama said:

Personally i love Domino and she has carried me though lot of content . But i already have a 5/65 with me , but imo she is worth r3 even if it is not for TB . Still a pain in defence if RNG on offence.
    Tbf, I probably would've R3'd an awakened Domino for TB and put her on defense. If you can find use out of her then she's worth the R3 for you, but either way, there are better options than buying that bundle.
    Don't.

Etjama said:

IKON said:

Etjama said:

I 100% would. Domino isnt a super meta champ, but a r3 Domino for TB is pretty decent.
    I would just want more than pretty decent. Knowing TB benefits now, there are a lot of champs I wouldn't R3 if given the option as a TB rank up.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Go for it
    This is rapidly turning to another Domino debate 🀣🀣🀣
    Etjama said:

Rohit_316 said:

Etjama said:

IKON said:

Etjama said:

Tbf, I probably would've R3'd an awakened Domino for TB and put her on defense. If you can find use out of her then she's worth the R3 for you, but either way, there are better options than buying that bundle.
    Yeah i have a mutant 6* gem but saving it for AA , if don't find him in next some months will feed to Domino.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Go for it
    The TB daily crystal is fantastic, and you really REALLY want to be Thronebreaker before July 4th if you plan on picking up any deals.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

IKON said:

Etjama said:

I 100% would. Domino isnt a super meta champ, but a r3 Domino for TB is pretty decent.
    I would just want more than pretty decent. Knowing TB benefits now, there are a lot of champs I wouldn't R3 if given the option as a TB rank up.
    Thicco r3ed an unduped YJ. Domino is definitely a better option than most have had to settle for.

Rohit_316 said:

Etjama said:

Rohit_316 said:

Etjama said:

IKON said:

Etjama said:

Yeah i have a mutant 6* gem but saving it for AA , if don't find him in next some months will feed to Domino.
    I'm all for taking domino to r3 for thronebreaker but please don't give her an awakening gem. They're too rare to be using on a defensive ability like dominos especially when mutant class has so many better options
    Yeah no gem.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't.
    Rohit_316 said:

Etjama said:

IKON said:

Etjama said:

If you like playing her, then she is 100% worth it.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IKON said:

The TB daily crystal is fantastic, and you really REALLY want to be Thronebreaker before July 4th if you plan on picking up any deals.

That's a pretty good point.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Go for it
    You do say domino now you're in before the calendar reset. So you start getting t5cc from there right now and you'll get access to t5cc in glory store which on April 10 gets cheaper.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 β˜…β˜…
    Go for it
    Do it, Domino is not the best but comfortably good enough to R3.

Thronebreaker is absolutely worth it. You'll start seeing your T5CC earn rate shoot up because of calendar plus glory store. You get roughly ~25-30% of random T5CC monthly