**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

An Idea To Make The Game A Bit More Fun(And Rewarding)

Well, as most of us know, level 60 is the maximum level we can all get. It's been this way since the last time it was changed(was previously lvl 50, so maybe a year ago?).

Here's an idea, how about you guys give us an extra 10 levels?
(More levels in the future of course, but this could be a start, since i feel like the max should be level 100 or no limit, because I hear this game is planning to continue past 2020)

Hear me out, in these 10 extra levels we get t4 basics, and gold and sig stones of course with an addition of alphas. Now, I know what you're thinking, "more mastery points?!?", not really. But, maybe at level 70 you get 1 mastery point since we really only have 59 points even though we're level 60(but, its not the biggest deal, the point would be appreciated, but it's not completely needed).This would be a nice extra thing, us end game players would enjoy this, as we sometimes really need t4b/alphas and this could help just a bit.(Also, in my opinion, the harder content, like act 5, should give us way more t4 basics, i feel it's not enough sometimes.)

Basically what I'm thinking is,
1. lvl 61-69 give 1-2 t4b, but then lvl 70 would give like 3-5 t4b.
2. It could give us like 2-3 alphas per level(lvl 70 being the highest could give like 5 alphas.)
3. 100,000+ gold per level(of course increasing in the amount per level up).
4. Some generic signature stones(4* ones of course, maybe make lvl 70 give like 10 5* sig stones crystals(or 10 generic ones?). Like about 5 4* sig generic stones per lvl till lvl 70.
5. The level 70 mastery is not needed, but just a thought you guys could consider for en extra enhancement(and for ocd reasons lol).

This would bring an old school feel to us long time players who've been with you since the start and players who've been at level 60 for a very long time. In my experience, the game gets a bit boring with the same thing sometimes, this would add an extra goal to us besides the usual.

Thank you for your time mods and forum users,
ForumGuy.

Comments

• ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    :worried:
    Day 7.
    I'm still trying to have this idea brought to their attention. :pensive:
    I don't want this level 60 cap that's boring in a game with slow progression.
    This hasn't been touched in game for like a year, I swear it brings an old school feel :/.
    It's like when you first started and you had to level up for champion slots, it's like that feeling.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    While I agree levels nee to be increased, it was January 2016 when they increased from 50-60 right before they released wars that February . And yes act 5.3 due to the damage taken from block/parry I believe it is time for more mastery points as well.

increase to level 65
    each level gives 1 mastery point and the normal gold and units plus tier 2 alpha shards

level 65 1 tier 5 basic 1 full tier 2 alpha

that is my opinion only I have been level 60 for way to long it use to mean something
    While I agree levels nee to be increased, it was January 2016 when they increased from 50-60 right before they released wars that February . And yes act 5.3 due to the damage taken from block/parry I believe it is time for more mastery points as well.

increase to level 65
    each level gives 1 mastery point and the normal gold and units plus tier 2 alpha shards

level 65 1 tier 5 basic 1 full tier 2 alpha

that is my opinion only I have been level 60 for way to long it use to mean something

I like that, we need some new masteries too. (I know they're working on them, but it's been a while since the newer ones were added.) It'll help for harder content of course.