**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Road to 1 million battle chips

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

Looks like reaching 1m in approx 10 days from now?

All the milestones of all arenas net u around 150-170k bc, don't remember exactly because I got some bc from other staff

So in a week is 2 sets of arena, around 300k bc, so is realistic to say 1m can be done in 3 weeks of arena.. If u do Sunday arenas or catalysts arenas obviously can be done faster maybe even closer to 2 weeks

Times tight for me, don't get to play during the day. I hop on at about 9pm and play till around midnight, if I'm up early enough I can get a round in before I'm out the door.
    So I usually only get milestones in 5* featured & 4* basic.

I finished the 5* featured early this time and got nearly all of them in the 4* featured.

It's gonna take me a while lol.

For what is worth I would advice u to do those 3 arenas but all at the same time, it actually save you time, the night when arenas start I get in infinity streak in those 3 arenas, and then I play the top Champs in each arena, 4s for basic 5s for 4f and 6star for 5f,and when I am done with 5s on 4f arena I use then in 5f arena

Max 4s 18 of them for basic,
    Max5s 21 and R4-R3 33 for 4f
    45 6stars.10 of them r2 and above for 5f

A run of 5stars get me 1.5m and a run of 6stars get me 3m

Saying all that without knowing yr roster or if it possible for yr time but I thought I would share anw
    Dude, you just described my method :smiley: except this, in the first arena round (Monday - Thursday) I also play the 3* arena until the last milestone. On the weekend we have other things to do, so there I save myself from the 3* arena :smiley:

Generally, arena has a incredible impact on the players resources. Easy 500.000 gold each week und enough ISO Resources due to Premium shards. Can not imagine how to progress without playing arena.. not even mentioned the potential of the earned battle chips.
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    edited March 2021
    340k BCs then cashed out, couldn't resist, wanted to see how the Abyss unit savings going.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,762 ★★★★★
    Another 100k. 😅

• rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    edited March 2021
    ya i usually just get 100k chips and then open 10 UC arena crystals. Nets me anywhere between 200 - 900 units with good RNG
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    rvcubing said:

ya i usually just get 100k chips and then open 10 UC arena crystals. Nets me anywhere between 200 - 900 units with good RNG

Pretty sure it’s impossible to get 900 units from 10 UC crystals. The average is 2000 units from 100
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

rvcubing said:

Pretty sure it’s impossible to get 900 units from 10 UC crystals. The average is 2000 units from 100
    No it not impossible. That’s just a masive luck. With probably never happened.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

FiiNCH said:

rvcubing said:

I’m very doubtful too
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Gamer said:

FiiNCH said:

rvcubing said:

I’m very doubtful too
    Max I’m got friends 10 ben arund 600 unit. But definitely never 1k
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    I'm actually trying to hoard my BC for the entire year on both my accounts. But I don't grind as much as I used to. Only ones I push to hit all milestones are T1A and special arenas. The rest I just go in from time to time when I can't do any other content. Curious to see where I end up by year end though. Around 300K on both accounts so far.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Yeah lol I tried to start something like this yesterday and guess what!

I gave up and popped my 20k battlechips XD
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    You guys are missing the crucial thing with achieving the one million mark. You need to have an purpose of what you’re farming one million battlechip for. Can’t just target and go and you will be expected to most likely give up and open it too early.

Right now I’m doing the same so what I did was creating a goal and a purpose. This is mine and I even share this on livestream on my baby YouTube channel.

Goal: Farm for 100 normal cavalier crystal, how do I achieve this? By doing arenas and farm for 200 units and buy 1 normal cavalier crystal and do not open it or even try to open it with urge - basically NO NOTHING. Just let it be and let it grow to 100 and the feeling will be a feat and something too tell... you could get nothing out of those 100 cavalier crystal or you could get something.

Side goal: while doing arenas and buy cavalier crystal every 200 units farmed to let those crystals grow too 100 I will not touch my battlechips because it for me would basically make me feel like an cheating player because the units will be more faster, but I wanna make it hard so those battlechips will not be touched no matter what... if I get nothing from those 100 cavalier crystal opening that’s fine because at least I tried.

Will I use those hard earned battlechips to try another round of cavalier crystals? No because those Battlechips is only to be used for contents clearing AFTER I’m done opening those 100 cavalier crystals.

You need to create a goal that can help you push better and strive for it. Create a goal then you create a purpose. All about physiology mind.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Did you really quit?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Did you really quit?

Yep. I flopped like a sack of cr&p. In my defense I popped them to get stuff from the featured store... It didn't end well.
    & Then I popped them again to get the duel 6* which also didn't end well.

I have issues.
    Qfury said:

Did you really quit?

Yep. I flopped like a sack of cr&p. In my defense I popped them to get stuff from the featured store... It didn't end well.

I have issues.
    Lol, I just gave you guys a somewhat motivation speech.
    Daddrieda said:

Qfury said:

Did you really quit?

I have issues.
    I tried. I got to 500k and caved. I've gotta try again as I currently only have 35 units lmao.

I really hope they don't release 7.2 next month now otherwise I'll be legit kicking my self
    Qfury said:

Daddrieda said:

Qfury said:

Did you really quit?

I have issues.
    I tried. I got to 500k and caved. I've gotta try again as I currently only have 35 units lmao.

I really hope they don't release 7.2 next month now otherwise I'll be legit kicking my self
    We’re gonna have to look at your “I tried” issue. Have you set up a goal beside aiming for 1million BC? Because a simple “I aim for 1million BC” isn’t gonna be enough as you need to create a reason for yourself what you want for those 1million BC to be used for.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Yeah lol I tried to start something like this yesterday and guess what!

I gave up and popped my 20k battlechips XD

Guys new record! 40k!

I popped them again
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I only pop BC when it’s Summoner Appreciation week to get the extra gold (like it need it 😅) but I like the bonus.

Starting from the very bottom of the bottom now. I'm more concerned on getting units back atm.. can't believe I fell for that 6* duel crystal..

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I want to join as well!

I'm not able to grind that much but hopefully I'd be able to break my previous record of about 200-300k (lol)

Rn at 69k.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

RaviDavi said:

I want to join as well!

I'm not able to grind that much but hopefully I'd be able to break my previous record of about 200-300k (lol)

Rn at 69k.

The arena does not discriminate. It rewards the casual and the crazy proportionately equally.

Do what you can. If you grind arena at your own pace, without burning out, taking breaks when you need to and doing only what you feel is appropriate, over the long run you're going to get a lot of rewards from that activity. Don't think you have to match anyone else. That's how you burn out and then lose those rewards permanently.

All effort in the arena pays off, even casual effort. Most people don't understand that, and leave a ton of rewards on the table.
    True. I try to get the first two milestones of the lower arenas twice a week and that steadily builds up my unit balance.

I found out I can only hoard if the currency is not turned into the crystals (except the dual 4*) so personally better to keep it in form of battle chips.
    S
    So easy. Gonna make it to two million.
    Daddrieda said:

S

Good stuff!. How long do you grind arena for?.

For the 5* ft I always get to 4.5-5mill day one then don't get to grind again till 8pm next night which takes me to around 8mill and then I managed to finish off the the rest this morning.

My time restraints suck for trying to get arena done. Only other milestones I've gotten so far is some in the 4* basic but I'll finish that up tonight.
    Qfury said:

Daddrieda said:

S

Good stuff!. How long do you grind arena for?.

For the 5* ft I always get to 4.5-5mill day one then don't get to grind again till 8pm next night which takes me to around 8mill and then I managed to finish off the the rest this morning.

My time restraints suck for trying to get arena done. Only other milestones I've gotten so far is some in the 4* basic but I'll finish that up tonight.
    I do all arenas. Now I was only able to do this because I don’t have any job during Covid-19. I lost my job so now I live my life with society money for the time being till Covid-19 dissipate. Beside that I play arena a little different to ensure my champions get enoug my cooldown as I start like this.

2* arena - 10 streak
    3* arena - 10 streak
    4* basic arena - 10 streak
    4* featured arena - 10 streak
    5* featured arena - 10 streak

And then I go back to 2* arena and repeat the process and make it to 20, then to 30. After streak 30 the 2* and 3* arena usually ends with streak 42 as in I acquired all the milestones.

2* arena - streak 42 (finished)
    3* arena - streak 42-43 (finished)

4* basic arena - this is where I play it a little different as I now created more time to finish this arena now that 2* and 3* was successfully done. So instead of going to streak 40 I raise it to 50 as it usually where I finish all the milestones.

4* featured - once again a little different now that 4* basic milestones was completed I then created more time. Now I don’t have all 5* champions being r5 as they can be expensive so I play it a little different but still the milestones rack in faster in my level. Normally folks finish it within streak 40-45 or something when having a large quantity of r5 5* champions. I use 1 highest ranked 5* champion and mix it with two max r5 4*. I keep it going while working my way down to lowest ranked 5* champion. There’s something about this mix match that avoid deathsquad.

5* featured arena - same drill as 4* featured arena, but things gets a little easier here because of the vast amount of r5 4* champions I have it’s enough to continue refreshing newly cooldown r5 4* champions to continue mixmatch with 5* champions while still have 2 days left of arena timer to go.

Even faster since I use suicide mastery.

• A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75

Last 2-3 months have been slow for me. Hoping to pick it up for July offers.