**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips on turning colossus into a monster

I’ve had a rank 2 5-star colossus in this account for a couple of months but have neglected it because I had other champs to upgrade (ghost, apocalypse, etc). Last night I opened up a 5 star crystal and duped my colossus.

I see a lot of people use him to farm ROL or to clear content in chapter 6 (I stopped after 6.1 and haven’t even explored chapter 5 yet). Should I invest all my mutant sig stones in him until he is eventually max sig? Or is he well off enough around 50 or 100 sig stones?

What synergy team would you recommend? Used to just team him with OR on my old account but I have a lot of potential mutant synergy partners for him now (but might end up with an unbalanced team)

Comments

• StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    I generally use my colossus without synergies unless I want to do the entire path with him. Just pair him with OR, you will see crazy yellow numbers. With Emma he gets good power gain as well.
    Those two are more than enough, I don't have Emma so I just use OR synergy.

Fyi, he is god without dupe and synergies but beyond god with dupe and synergies.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    If you want the quickest rol clear use Collosus and Omega Red....every mutant added after that adds a potential permanent armor up....I usually go magneto, prof X and emma.....can toy around with it and use juggs, wolverine or old man logan, dead nick fury.....odin if u have