**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

There is no better time to release a new roadmap.

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
As alliance leader and as a member of a lot of line chats at the game, most of the people yelling the same thing like last year at April-May : “game needs improvements”.
Probably we need not full content in one month and then nothing for 3-4 months (december to april), we need more imagination at new champs (there are meh and people dont even check youtube to see gameplay) and finally AW needs changes.
At tier 1 a win gives you crystals with 3* boosts, its like AW stayed at 2018.

Thronebraker title changes nothing, really there is no reason to enter if aq & aw are at days off.

The only thing that drive us is monthly champs buff, but no content to test it. The simplest solution would be to make incursions to be solo, so people that have done anything should play alone something and testing new champsz

I don’t want to be negative, i am just saying that probably a roadmap will give the people the opportunity to believe in something good at the future.

Happy month to everyone.

Comments

• gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Yeah would have been better if they released 7.1 in December and saved v6 for January. But what exactly would a roadmap solve? Only thing I'm curious about was I thought we woukd be getting more variants.

Give us something to hope for, look forward to. All we know know is that we are getting mediocre at best champs monthly and no major content to look forward to.
    Was the last one 3 months ago? I forget exactly when it dropped, but it didn't really have much to it. Relatively, it's definitely been a "down" couple of months, but I guess I just don't see how a roadmap would fix any of it.
    It was late june - easly july, and (although a lot of things didn’t happened : wish crystals, summer of pain) it gave us back then the hope for magneto buff, new solo events, old champions buffs program, cavalier difficulty.

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Yeah would have been better if they released 7.1 in December and saved v6 for January. But what exactly would a roadmap solve? Only thing I'm curious about was I thought we woukd be getting more variants.

Give us something to hope for, look forward to. All we know know is that we are getting mediocre at best champs monthly and no major content to look forward to.
    Was the last one 3 months ago? I forget exactly when it dropped, but it didn't really have much to it. Relatively, it's definitely been a "down" couple of months, but I guess I just don't see how a roadmap would fix any of it.
    It was late june - easly july, and (although a lot of things didn’t happened : wish crystals, summer of pain) it gave us back then the hope for magneto buff, new solo events, old champions buffs program, cavalier difficulty.

There was also some Fall:Checkin or something which gave us an update on the stuff they mentioned previously.

What's the point of a new roadmap if they still have things to accomplish from the last roadmaps? Or even more so.. what's the point if they simply don't follow through or even answer questions in regards to previously made announcements.. I guess like usual it will take some big community response until they make the statement that they will do better with communication..

I am in the community, before forums first line chats , alliances leaders & officers take first the feedback. Community needs a push, if roadmap is that we need it before is too late.

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    They are releasing something in April...we find out tomorrow what.

Edit: it’ll either be 7.2 or the next variant
    Jaded said:

I know thats why i said december to april (3 months gap). And its probably new variant - cause they said 3 variants per year. But really content like variant for a player that has 15+ 6r3 needs also boost. Variant target people that focus at act 6 explore and they have content to do. Its been 14 months since abyss, 14 months really cant remember so long period with no endgame content. And dont get me wrong, act 7.1 was perfectly balanced (as story lines should be).
    We need a really difficult permanent side content with high endgame rewards.
    gp87 said:

Jaded said:

I know thats why i said december to april (3 months gap). And its probably new variant - cause they said 3 variants per year. But really content like variant for a player that has 15+ 6r3 needs also boost. Variant target people that focus at act 6 explore and they have content to do. Its been 14 months since abyss, 14 months really cant remember so long period with no endgame content. And dont get me wrong, act 7.1 was perfectly balanced (as story lines should be).
    Already mentioned that those are in the works. I don’t have a source to cite but I have read them throughout the forums.
    Jaded said:

gp87 said:

Jaded said:

Already mentioned that those are in the works. I don’t have a source to cite but I have read them throughout the forums.
    That is what a lot of people are asking. A post that gives the next step company is considering for the next three months. I know your name younare a very active forum member but there are lot of players that read only the official announcements.

• nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    edited April 2021
    I think what is missing is a clear commitment to deliverables with corresponding timelines and follow-ups on previous commitments. Players need something to look forward to.
    gp87 said:

Jaded said:

gp87 said:

Jaded said:

That is what a lot of people are asking. A post that gives the next step company is considering for the next three months. I know your name younare a very active forum member but there are lot of players that read only the official announcements.

I don’t really think we need a roadmap, but I do agree with you on information. We should have an idea of what’s coming up and what the company can catalog if it’s “end game content” or “Thronebreaker” type of difficulty.

A roadmap would be more of a insight of where the company wants to go overall.
    Ebony_Naw said:

nolcuN said:

I think what is missing is a clear commitment to deliverables with corresponding timelines and follow-ups ob previous commitments. Players need something to look forward to.

If I remember correctly, they promised variants every 3 months and new chapters in Story content every 6 months. It looks like we may get that, though I hope the next time we don't get both in the same month again.
    If Variant is every 3 months we are one month late..
    I was remembering 3 variants per year but variant now is kind outdated content for endgamers.
    Jaded said:

gp87 said:

Jaded said:

gp87 said:

Jaded said:

I don’t really think we need a roadmap, but I do agree with you on information. We should have an idea of what’s coming up and what the company can catalog if it’s “end game content” or “Thronebreaker” type of difficulty.

A roadmap would be more of a insight of where the company wants to go overall.
    I agree 100% with you brother

• Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Yup I fully agree. During AQ/AW days off, I only log in to check in once and that's it. The game has been super boring with no content to do. They shouldn't have released 7.1 and variant at the same time. The new characters haven't been particularly interesting for me to push or grind for. Lots of area of the game still needs work and rewards are outdated (AW crystals, AQ milestones, mastery system etc)