**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hear me out Kabam: Regarding Aunt May....

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
How about we actually make this champ happen? I know it's a April fools joke but you guys made some decent ideas that I think are worth bringing to the contest. If you guys are worried about this being too much of a joke champ, don't worry, we already have plenty of those (HTD, Deadpool, Mr. Sinister, Mrs. Marvel).

Why not make her a trophy champ that is actually attainable via crystals/special variant quest?

I don't speak for others in our community but I'm sure many would find it hilarious to have her in the contest.
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• wingedWarrior2099wingedWarrior2099 Posts: 124
    edited April 2021
    How do you delete comments?
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Agree
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

An the fact that AUNT MAY is 100x than those stupid REALM champions they’ve decided to release!!! 🙄

Literally nobody asked for another trash IRON MAN or knock off BLACK PANTHER (unless it’s SHURI)

Agreed, i hate REALMS champion crossover.
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    So how about it Kabam?
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★

How about we actually make this champ happen? I know it's a April fools joke but you guys made some decent ideas that I think are worth bringing to the contest. If you guys are worried about this being too much of a joke champ, don't worry, we already have plenty of those (HTD, Deadpool, Mr. Sinister, Mrs. Marvel).

Why not make her a trophy champ that is actually attainable via crystals/special variant quest?

I don't speak for others in our community but I'm sure many would find it hilarious to have her in the contest.

I agree with everything except making her a throphy champ, we have too much of those already. Release her like a normal champ. If CGR and red mags are playable regular characters, I see no reason why she shouldn't be.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

If CGR and red mags are playable regular characters, I see no reason why she shouldn't be.
    What connects those three? She wouldnt be even nearly as powerful as either Mags or CGR
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

If CGR and red mags are playable regular characters, I see no reason why she shouldn't be.
    What connects those three? She wouldnt be even nearly as powerful as either Mags or CGR
    Just look at Nick fury.