**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New drop rates on Cav crystals, or April Fool's joke?

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
Game says 6-star chance is 2.4 percent.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

From a legal perspective I don’t think this can be a joke

Yes, if this is a joke (I am positive it isn’t) then players would have solid grounds for a lawsuit on the basis of false advertising.
    It’s definitely not a joke though
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★

This would be the CRUELEST April Fools day joke we could come up with! This is for real!

I see the in-game announcement now.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I could be wrong but have they increased 3* drop rates increased as well?
    I’m just comparing to the masacre crystal as I don’t remember the old regular cav drop rates, other than 5* being 11% ish
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Wierd I didn't get this
    Check in the UPDATES inbox. Not the regular one.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    BTW this is awesome.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

This would be the CRUELEST April Fools day joke we could come up with! This is for real!

Hooray! It’s not explicitly addressed in the mail, but will there be any adjustment to featured crystal drop rates for 5/6 star non-featured champs?

The mail reads as though we will have these two choices:

175 units for a cavalier with a 19% chance at a 5/6 star
    Or 300-units for a featured Cav with a 19% chance at a 5/6 star, and triple the current odds for new featured champs (whatever they were, I don’t have them handy)

Is that right?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Not that I've ever really cared about them but how are people disagreeing with a picture from the game itself.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    This is awesome
  • vertiGovertiGo Posts: 82

I could be wrong but have they increased 3* drop rates increased as well?
    I’m just comparing to the masacre crystal as I don’t remember the old regular cav drop rates, other than 5* being 11% ish

Yes, 3* drop rates have went from 45% to 50% from what I can see
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Well I’m not a fan of the champ, but the new drop rates did me nicely!
    Second question - the new features run two champs at a time right now. Are they gonna have triple the odds for each champ?
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    :< Wasted 600 units on 2 three stars and a four star

Was getting my hopes up lmao.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Thats pretty radical.
    But can we get a rerun of CGR cavalier crystals and all that? That would be marvelous.
    Still no answer to questions. When odds changed in September there was a whole post.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

This would be the CRUELEST April Fools day joke we could come up with!