**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Civil War Black Panther becoming Unstoppable when fighting Civil Warrior

During an Arena fight, whenever I would use a heavy hit with Civil Warrior against Civil War Black Panther, CWBP would immediately become unstoppable. I cannot recall if he would also lose the Heal Block effect against him or not, but it was as soon as the first hit of the two-part heavy attack would hit him that the Unstoppable Charge would happen. This occurred at least 3 times, during every heavy hit, so it was a persistent issue.

Device: Galaxy S5, most recent updates for both the game and phone.

Comments

• Fpaez87Fpaez87 Posts: 24
    When cwbp has armor buffs, he has a chance to convert one into an unstoppable charge when the opponent uses a heavy attack. It’s cwbp signature ability.

It’s not a bug.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Fpaez87 wrote: »
    When cwbp has armor buffs, he has a chance to convert one into an unstoppable charge when the opponent uses a heavy attack. It’s cwbp signature ability.

It’s not a bug.

Thank you.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Fpaez87 is right

there are champs who can deal with CWBP alot easier without needing to regularly evade and watch out for his Armor Up, Reflective state or Reflect charge

e.g. per champion-spotlight-black-panther

This is a list of Champions that this Black Panther performs poorly against.
    • Storm, Thor – Their Stun effects are Energy and projectile based, as a result, Black Panther is not able to Reflect their Stuns.
    • Gamora, Guillotine – These Champions can bypass Black Panther’s Armor Up effects by taking advantage of their strong Bleed effects.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    One champ to avoid fighting BPCW with is Gwenpool. Yes, she hits hard and causes insane bleed, but her bleeds have the added chance of inflicting stun (3% chance to stun for each bleed stack in place). Really annoying being in the middle of a combo only for her bleed to stun and instantly reflect back on you.

Had to fight against a 9k PI BPCW in AW on an armor-up node. My only available champ was Gwen (other two were KOd), so I basically had to let each bleed expire before hitting again otherwise it would have been one combo away from death.
  • Keep it simple, not sure why u used heavy attack against BPCW since he doesn't regen, it would have been better to stick with sp2 power drain.

Against BPCW stun him when he doesn't have Armor and rip him apart.