**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Terrax over Cull?

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Is Terrax the better option now? Mine is already R2. I'm eating my next R3 cosmic.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Venom is better then both except maybe if you use suicides.

However if you're locked on to these 2 choices I would go cull, except if you are in desperate need of a shock immune champ, or care about aw defense
  • Options

Venom is better then both except maybe if you use suicides.

However if you're locked on to these 2 choices I would go cull, except if you are in desperate need of a shock immune champ, or care about aw defense

I have a R5 Venom already that does just fine for spidey defenders. My thoughts between Cull and Terrax for me is if Terrax is more useful as both attack and defender. He's on my current defense. I've always been a fan of Cull for his attack power.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Terrax and Cull are close enough that it's personal preference. I've always kinda liked Terrax, I'd go him.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Test out Cull's block proficiency, if you can handle it I would say he is better but if not then Terrax is. I would rank Terrax though, I hate Cull.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Test out bug man for a bit. Cosmic class is weak as hell though for R3s though so honestly waiting for CGR might be the play
  • Options

Test out Cull's block proficiency, if you can handle it I would say he is better but if not then Terrax is. I would rank Terrax though, I hate Cull.

I know Cull very well. I have a R5 I use all the time. Yes is BP isn't great but couple fights it, it doesn't matter much.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Cull has more potencial damage and some nice utility while Terrax is more tanky, so basicly if you can't handle Cull block prof, Terrax will be better
    Btw nice 17000 corvus
  • Options

I know Cull very well. I have a R5 I use all the time. Yes is BP isn't great but couple fights it, it doesn't matter much.
    Well if you only use Cull for a couple of fights then is he worth R3? 🤔
  • Options

As in after a couple of fights he's ramped up and his damage is insane so fights don't last long.
  • Options
    Khayman1Khayman1 Posts: 35
    CMM and NF combo, deadly. I use them both constantly. CMM just needs a single fight to ramp up, can just slap once you get her down.
  • Options

As in after a couple of fights he's ramped up and his damage is insane so fights don't last long.
    Oh... I don't have Cull past a 4* in case it isn't obvious by now so I don't know him extremely well but I reckon if you can handle the block prof he is better. But I would say it's close.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★

Sounds like you're the most qualified to make your decision.
  • Options
    ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    venom or captain marvel?
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’d go Cull. I prefer his playstyle and animations personally, especially if you’ve got a slot for Guardian on your team.

I found Terrax to be a lot better than he was before but he’s still not making my top 5 Cosmics.

Some of the numbers you could pull with a max sig Cull make me a little bit excited
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Cull is love. And imho at r3 his main drawback should be mitigated somewhat .
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Terrax
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    SIM
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    cull
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Is Terrax the better option now? Mine is already R2. I'm eating my next R3 cosmic.

I feel like Cull would be significantly easier to eat than Terrax
  • Options

I saw I put that a few minutes ago lol. I guess I was hungry when I made this post lol.
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    If you are good at doing parry and reparry then you easily handle cull's low BP, my r2 cull obsidian can destroy rol og vision in 31 hits (without suicides, only hulkbuster synergy). I do have r5 max sig guardian and pair them most of the time for aq and other tough contents but I still believe that low BP is not an issue (if you are not facing huge attack rating) in day to day content (map6, act6 & caviler quest.. 6-8k attack rating) if you are good at parry & reparry
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

I saw I put that a few minutes ago lol. I guess I was hungry when I made this post lol.
    Understandable. I'm always hungry