**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Starting to play contest of champions

I have offered this game many of my friends, but they didn't play more than 2 hours, (who are extremely big marvel fans)
so i decided to find some way to make the game funnier for a newbie..

FIRST Arena system for a newbie
A new player will spend his 15 day to gather enough champions to do some serious points in arena, i mean at least completing several milestones. So... They will not be able find time or power to get some good champions from arenas...
What can we do about it? Here:

First 7 day buff should be increased to 14 day;
It should have a %75 faster stamina regen at arenas, so even if they haven't got much champions they will be able play and score;
Milestones for beginners should be like;
1k points>>> 500 phcs , 1 1-2* hero crystal 5 units 1k battle chips
3k points >>> 500 phcs 1 1-2* hero crystal 5 units 1k battle chips
7k points >>> 500 phcs 2 1-2* hero crystal 7 units 1k battle chips
15k points >>> 500 phcs 2 1-2* hero crystal 7 units 1.5k battle chips
30k points >>> 500 phcs 2 1-2* hero crystal 7 units 1.5k battle chips
200k Points >>> 1250 Phcs 2 2* hero crystal 15 units 3k battle chips.

This arena should be for only first 14 day and ranking rewards can be a 3* for first 1-50 and some crystal shards for rest.
You know when you start the game the 3rd episode makes you spend 50 units on a garbage crystal which gives 1-2* champion (mostly 1* champion) So we can put them in a beginner arena, which will make the game fun for new players, and they can be happy when they get a 2* champion this way. You know when there is a posibility to get a 1* champion, 2* becomes more valuable...

SECOND Starting champions and other little details;
Venom versus cap is not a good way to start, put a 4* stark spidey on tutorial make him fight against vulture or goblin.

Give them some little farming dimensions which doesn't requires energy, somewhere you can fight and move, freely...
But you can get rewards every 4 hour. So they can get some iso8 gold potion even some 2 star crystals by that way.

And also giving 2* champions a more place in game, like the beginner arena i adviced, will change a lot of thing.
So a new player will not look for a 4* champion, so we won't see 4k raiting guy having a 4* champion...
Maybe 4* are not important for old players you know, they can just delete some for 5* shards, but for a newbie they should be RARE AF... So create balance!

I got 4 star UC on my 3rd alliance crystal ever on a side account
also another side account got 3 and 4 star punisher from arena crystals (first 20 or something)
This is not the way you make someone love your game. This is just unfair for other players opening like 1000 arena crystals and getting 1 4* punisher... You know... Must be sucks....

THIRD and the last 2 Star Featured champion crystal...

I know you want new players,
And i know i want new players in game... So mcoc will not die like other games.
If you want new players, you should let them have featured characters they see in the latest marvel movie...
Sooo as a grand prize for THEM there should be a 2* featured hero crystal ... YES

I know it sounds funny, we are talking about new 6* champions yes,
but i think kabam do some changes which will make 4* valuable again, for beginners of course..
So they will keep playing the game to get a 4* champion...
But you give them 4 stars too early... They stop playing, and selling their 2 star champions... This is so wrong...

Comments

• No one cares
  • No one cares

you do you spent time to write this
  • No one cares

you do you spent time to write this

but i am you so it doesn't count
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    lol x.x
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    kabam doesnt care, why don't u just sign up for a job in kabam and make change's
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    [removed by moderation]

Beginners have it so easy compared to what ppl who started the game when it came out

First they get a better daily crystal,
    better drop rates for phc while in beginner bracket(that's rumor I think is accurate)

[removed by moderation]
    Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on
  • Baboss187Baboss187 Posts: 140
    kabam doesnt care, why don't u just sign up for a job in kabam and make change's
    I agree with this guy.
    Like any business, HQ won't listen to general public. Kabam will only message u back if ur post is flagged and send u a warning message.
    If u have good ideas they won't even post a comment on it. Got to be an inside job pal