**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thronebreaker players, did you complete Abyss to become TB?

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
Just curious how many TB players completed Abyss to become TB or they slowly formed a T5CC through other means.

Thronebreaker players, did you complete Abyss to become TB? 174 votes

I became TB by completing the Abyss
40% 71 votes
I became TB without completing the Abyss
59% 103 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    I explored Act 6 and did abyss before TB existed. Im pretty sure my first r3 came from Ghost from forming a cat with luck from Fragments.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    KevanproG said:

Got my teir 5cc from 7.1 completion and 100% 6.1 100% and 6.4 completion got lucky I only did 6.1 100% didnt do 6.2-6.4 100% and didnt touch abyss I am a f2p player.

Same.
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    No, I fully explored 7.1 and did a few other things
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I 100% all variants, did 7.1 100%, 6.1 100% (obvs a completion of act 6). And did an abyss run and it still took until I picked up that 5-25% T5cc offer the other month to actually get thronebreaker.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Well, abyss gave my my first rank 3s, but thronebreaker didn’t exist, so yes but also no
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Yup, got lucky with my T5CC. A combination of 7.1, 6.1, and V5 explo gave me my 2nd iirc.
  • Manchester_Manchester_ Posts: 18
    I became with act 6 exploration 100%. After I did finish Abyss.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I did abyss 3 months after TB was a thing, worth it. Took Emma to r3
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Completed abyss before TB was a thing but waited a long time before taking a champ to r3
  • ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 113
    Technically, yes. But I also did my first Abyss run before the TB title was implemented. So my R3 Ghost was a result of the run, but I didn’t do it to get the title.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I completed abyss, got mystic t5cc and still haven't used it. After that got tb with cosmic t5cc formed with 7.1 exploration. Also have tech r3 6* and 450 fragments away from science
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    KevanproG said:

Got my teir 5cc from 7.1 completion and 100% 6.1 100% and 6.4 completion got lucky I only did 6.1 100% didnt do 6.2-6.4 100% and didnt touch abyss I am a f2p player.

Pretty much this. I got Thronebreaker and dipped, I have no plans on venturing the Abyss.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    I didn’t try Abyss, not even laybrinth. Earlier i was not to do Laybrinth but now I can do but it is waste of time as rewards irrelevant. Hopefully someday when kabam decide to remove damage cap i will go for laybrinth.
    I became thronebreaker by doing act 6 and 7.1. I can say that i got lucky.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    F2P TB without abyss run or exploring act 6
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    I explored all variants, act 6 and act 7.1, but abyss is the easiest way
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    F2p throne breaker no abyss or act 6100%. But 100% varients
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    I did 2 days ago to become thronebreaker but still haven't decided if i shall rank 3 terrax or not...!!!
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    I'm FTP.
    No abyss, only act6 comp, act7.1 100% and v6 100%. That's all.