**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury start battle with LMD mode

And YESss today Nick Fury start battle with LMD mode again folks.
Nick was okay yesterday. No LMD mode in starting battle.
But now in AW this bug is coming back again today and i kinda regret bring in Nick to war as attacker.
Come on guys why is this Nick Fury's bug keep occuring ?
This Nick Fury's LMD mode bug should be pinned to the wall of bug discussion coz its more like can never be fixed all this time.

Comments

• Persistent's (including Nick's life) have never been actually fixed yet, and is a continuing Discussion Thread they have been using to try and track down the problem.

Some ppl can randomly get it to work by checking for any persistent icon in Pre-Fight matchup selection and if not present then restart game (without fighting yet) and come back in and check again.
    So maybe that's what allowed you to succeed once.

(while others have NOT been having persistent problems these past 2 months, or however long it's been. My Corvus has been OK for me all along, but for others is mostly broken this whole time).
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    I was hoping the NF I faced in War starts LMD destroyed. Nope, it did not happen. :(
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    I had the same problem this whole month, every time I entered Odin's gauntlet.
    In aq happen regularly as well.
    Here I just entered gauntlet not long ago and his persistent charge is already gone. See this happen more on nick fury than other champs.

• Same issue in war last night. First fight i didn't catch it went in against void and his health started dropping. Then just now in war against Wasp it showed the charge was up so I went in to fight and the charge was suddenly gone and I was down to 30% health. This is ridiculous. I'm running Samsung galaxy s9 with the latest update and still having issues. Problem first started a month or two ago.
  • I have this issue as well. It seems to be possibly more a client side issue. I run this game on a Galaxy S9+. When it happens, i have to force stop the app and clear it's cache.