**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

April buffs announced ..ohhhh boyyyy...

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
HTD , Crossbones and Nova are getting buffed . Curious to see who is receiving an overhaul , which will be announced soon.

So whom do you want an overhaul for outta these 3.

I have all 3 as 5* but Personally want Nova since he is OP in the comics and deserves the same treatment in the game.

April buffs announced ..ohhhh boyyyy... 235 votes

Nova
35%
BitterSteelWolverDominatorVceeCrimsonBadgerTristanRobbieRampageZerospikebantuJgoody723MenkentUnsilentAmir447ShtickRickTKS87Logan00Bgchow13Mrmarvel123cx23433redsoxpatsfan89zeezee57Reverend_Ruckus 84 votes
HTD
36%
DeeparviDrZolaFrostyOllyoxenfreeColleenMSRDLDCondemnedToeDrake2078TeddersDarkrider05Patchie93KennadoNojokejaymKabiraz77ace007venturaThe42ndDoctorRaymundo86Lucky7LucianoSandeepSKerneas 85 votes
Crossbones.
28%
Mr_PlatypusGrandOldKaiWorld EaterSaiyanDrenlinTerraSherrybomb89AspenMasterduxLilMaddogHTFurious_Fighter1ODEKARbk19MilesHolmwood2CentsHilldarpseudosaneyuwSix_strings6TheHoodedDormammu 66 votes

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    Not liking this update cb doesnt seem to of changed so praying htd or nova sparks up
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Crossbones.
    But only because Howard’s kit is solid.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    HTD

But only because Howard’s kit is solid.

Crossbones' is solider
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    HTD
    Drenlin said:

I hate that stupid duck

DrZola said:

Full rework of Howard would be long overdue. I can only hope he becomes a great addition to the top of the tech class.

Dr. Zola

Oh he’s not my favorite character ever...but he’s been around since 1973 (which makes him an old Marvel character and I think all the old and classic Marvel characters should be useful in MCoC).

Plus I have every version of him awakened.

So there’s that...

Dr. Zola
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
    Where is the info for this?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Source? This is the problem - it’s not in announcements or anything. I’m not trawling Twitter or Reddit all day for cryptic release teasers.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I gotta say, I have been waiting on vision for awhile.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    damianohm said:

Where is the info for this?

Check Seatin or Rich The Man's latest vid on YT.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Gotta be a mistake on Nova's prestige in the notes.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Source? This is the problem - it’s not in announcements or anything. I’m not trawling Twitter or Reddit all day for cryptic release teasers.

Check Seatin or Rich The Man's latest vid.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    HTD is getting reworked
    Crossbones is getting moderate update
    Nova is getting a tune up
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

HTD is getting reworked

I think its CB bc they removed his critical hits and gave him furies and with each fury he lowers DAA lol
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

HTD is getting reworked

I think its CB bc they removed his critical hits and gave him furies and with each fury he lowers DAA lol
    Crossbones has always had those abilities... except the gaining furys when he would crit.
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Crossbones.
    crossbone is the only one i got
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

HTD is getting reworked

Crossbones has always had those abilities... except the gaining furys when he would crit.
    No he he also had the fury when he would crt. U gain a larger shug of mech
    H3t3r said:

HTD is getting reworked

The wording of his gaunlet is barely any change lmao...only change is his overrun going from 8 to 12 with 8 sec cooldown

This got me roflmao 😂
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Nova

Wasn’t aegis replaced with ebb and flow?

Good to see kabam are keeping up to date lol
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Nova
    I hope it's Nova for the overhaul