**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken Colossus or wait for Omega Red

Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
Just got a mutant awakening gem and love my 5 star colossus, but I run suicides 90% of the time and was wanting to keep it for omega...Was wondering if you guys think I should just pull the trigger and use it on colossus or save it for when I pull omega? Thanks!

Comments

• BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Use it on collosus.
    I used a 6* one on him and no regrets.
    The awakened ability actually makes him way more suicides friendly, since you don't need to spam sp1s now.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    You never know when you'll get Omega, so I'd go Colossus and get the awakened value because Colossus becomes much better when awakened. Anyways, with the rate of 5* awakening gems these days, you're due to get another gem soon enough.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    @jdeck59 I am on 6.1. I only have 15ish five stars, the few that aren't in the low tiers are colossus R4, torch R4, capIW R3, morningstar R3, emma r2, Glad Hulk R2. The rest are things like SIM, juggs, cyclops, OG spider, drax, YJ, captain marvel, ms marve, luke cage, kingpin and venompool (all at R1). Only one awakened is Glad Hulk.

I figured I need a few more 5*s before I delve into 6.1.

@KDSuperFlash10 Thanks for the info! Ya It looks like 5 star gems are a monthly thing.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Use it.