**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guilly 2099 Thoughts?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I’ve been sitting on Rank 4-5 Tech gem. I have Starlord, Guilly 2099, and Vision. I know Guilly is the clear best champion but I just don’t know if I’ll ever use her since I already have Aegon. At least with Starlord I’d have the combo shield synergy. Plus, I’m not really familiar with her play style but do I have to use a special 3 every fight to end it? That seems very impractical. Am I crazy to take Starlord over Guilly 2099?

Guilly 2099 Thoughts? 37 votes

You’re certifiably insane - take Guilly to Rank 5 and don’t look back
91%
RaganatorSpity68AzKicker316allinashesDarkrider05Hammerbro_64ShrimpRDenzel116Wine_LoverSidDDragonLuke9523Kill_GreyMBrann03Atiqilis_790EtjamaBlackshadow0203Sarvanga1_Thoye3TerminatorZDannycorb23 34 votes
Meh - I see your point. Starlord has that synergy and Aegon is the better ramp up champ that you’d use anyway.
8%
TristanRenaxqqHoitado 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    You do have to finish with the sp3 to start with 100 combo the next fight. She's good, don't get me wrong. Power drain, double immunities, some regen, digi cloak, reverse healing. I have Warlock, Guilly 2099, and Sentinel at r4. If I were to r5 somebody out of those 3 it might be Sentinel.

Starlord is simple and straight forward. Same with Vision. You can't go wrong with any of those champs, but I'd lean towards Vision. Double immunites and awesome power control. Stupid simple to use
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Bae
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    G2099 has a lot more utility than Star-Lord,
    yes ideally you want to end the fight with a special three so for longer fights it's easy to focus on your basic attacks while your power bars fill. If you don't end the fight with SP3 then you will notice a significantly longer next fight.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Do you realize she can get 6 stacks of combo shield and has a much better DAMAGE ramp than either of the two? (Ægon and SL) She is better than SL in every way unless you want a non-metal tech.

Vision is aight but lacks any meaningful damage for ending fights. G2099 with the started 100 can nuke down an insane amount of enemies. No crits either so you are fine for things like sinister and spiked armor. (Unless you want to crit in which case activate your prefight and throw L2)

Edit: You say you are unfamiliar with her abilities. Literally just read them; they are very simple. Best thing I learned without reading them is never use a prefight unless it is needed, and don’t forget two of them only activate at 100+ combo.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    She's essentially a better starlord with utility. She doesn't overlap with Aegon at all, they have very different use cases.

You have to end fights with a sp3 to carry over her combo but it's not a big deal in most content nowadays.