**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s excited for Jabari and Centurion?

I personally don’t want to see another MROC champion added when there’s thousands of great real Marvel characters to add.

Who’s excited for Jabari and Centurion? 218 votes

I sure am!
20%
RockermanStevenDoran7Hammerbro_64Warlord5386ESFTheHeroDeservedLunaeKerneasTexas_11cx23433Raichu626VoltolosRockyshockyDenslo500No_oneukWoody15gash228Sarvanga1_KyusushuiH3t3r 45 votes
No, keep MROC out of MCOC
79%
Crine60EgyptOverseerSnizzbarFrostyVceeAce_03mmmbanyasDrenlinChovnerjdrum663WayntosTristanGK_23TheVyrusMPIJLMTerraVerzzGNASTYReeseSmith14Lvernon15 173 votes

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    The Model is. If you’ve ever played MRoC you’d know this. And plus why would they call it the Clash of the Realms if only one Champion is from it
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Not even a little. Quite the opposite actually. I'm so sick of kabam ignoring the player-base's constant mentioning of the same names of popular and desired characters, only to ignore us and continue to pump out these garbage, nobody characters month after month.
  • FunnyGuyHDFunnyGuyHD Posts: 11
    this is ridiculous man, i mean, first they are adding aunt mai as a cosmic champ. whoever knows that aunt mai is in any comic or movie, as a superhuman or having any skills to fight suggest me. Another thing is they are adding mroc champs in mcoc i am not happy with this keep mcoc as mcoc it's too good in the comparison of mroc don't mix them up
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited April 2021

this is ridiculous man, i mean, first they are adding aunt mai as a cosmic champ. whoever knows that aunt mai is in any comic or movie, as a superhuman or having any skills to fight suggest me. Another thing is they are adding mroc champs in mcoc i am not happy with this keep mcoc as mcoc it's too good in the comparison of mroc don't mix them up

Aunt May is not one of the new champs, that's just an April fool's joke by Kabam
    edited April 2021

Aunt May is not one of the new champs, that's just an April fool's joke by Kabam
    you mean really she is not coming into the game ?
    i thought she is coming to the game beacause there is a champion spotlight in the news section.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

The Champion spotlight they made is the joke, if u read it properly, you'll understand
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I sure am!
    New champions. Why not.

The Champion spotlight they made is the joke, if u read it properly, you'll understand
    okay thanks for the info i was quite in off mood by hearing this :D:D:D
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 830 ★★★★
    For me, it's not a question of whether they are MROC champions or not. I like all of the Kabam characters so far. For me it's about timing.

We've got Black Panthers needing a buff before we add any more skill bleed champs, and we've got the armoury of Iron champs needing overhauls first before we add any more of the same.

Realistically, this will have been planned for a long time so it was inevitable. From a company and product perspective it makes total sense. I'd have been more excited if the buffs had happened first though.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Personally, I've always liked the multiverse that Marvel has; and particularly the mash-up heroes they create (best exemplified in old series like Excalibur's Cross-Time-Caper).

So I'm happy to have a few new or modified characters, from time to time.

Let's face it, a lot of Kabam's original champs (Guillotine, G2099, etc) are fun.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 905 ★★★
    edited April 2021

I genuinely didn't think anyone had fallen for this.
    Rule number one, don't trust anyone on April 1st!! Lol.

And to the OP, no, not excited at all. There's so much comic book source material, and MCU characters that haven't been added yet, why focus on champs from a crossover game that isn't doing as well......? I know they want to push it and make it a big success, but forcing it into MCoC isn't the way to do it.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    I sure am!
    Chobbly said:

We've got Black Panthers needing a buff

Keep track of the news surrounding the game better dude
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    I don’t like them not because they’re MROC. That’s fine. Storm X and Kali are great, interesting champs.

I don’t like them because of their designs.

Silver Centurion really looks a poundshop version of Iron Man. I don’t care if that’s how they looked in the comics, it looks silly. If they can somehow make its mechanics interesting and unique from other Iron Men, fine. Then I can accept that.

Jabari Panther just annoys me because I’m a big Black Panther fan. So I’m always excited for a new Black Panther character. But wearing a gorilla outfit? It’s just disappointing to me.

I’m sure the team has worked hard on these champs, so I’m interested to see what they do with them. But I don’t think they’ll get a cult following due to being ‘beloved characters’ or because they’re ‘well designed’. Their entire justification for being in held in their abilities

The irritating thing to me is that looking at all the MROC designs for both houses, they picked the two worst ones by far in my opinion.

My distaste for them is probably increased even further because I wanted Sigil witch and it doesn’t look like that’s happening now. That’s got nothing to do with the actual champs, it’s just a me thing
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Where the option of “no, I’ll possibly be interested when they become available in featured 5* or 6* in 4 months time”?
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,138 ★★★★★
    I would have rather seen M'Baku over Jabari Panther... and I never want to see another Iron Man version/skin in the game. They haven't done a great job with the previous 8 so I don't need them to continue the trend with the other possibly 50+ Armors he's been seen in. It's an easy cow to milk, but that cow should instead be put down and laid to rest...
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I sure am!
    Centurion has drones - sounds pretty cool, and we really need a good tech addition. Fingers crossed!!
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I sure am!
    If they look cool and have dope animations, I'm all in
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I sure am!
    Kabam is gonna make the MROC champs hood to promote the game so ima be hype every time one of them is released
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Silver Centurion sounds like he's going to be decent. More Hulkbuster than Iron Patriot. Don't care much for the MROC inspired bio, would rather it was just the Tony Stark version from the comics, but wherever. I'll reserve judgement until we see both of them in action.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 830 ★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Chobbly said:

We've got Black Panthers needing a buff

Keep track of the news surrounding the game better dude
    Thanks for the nudge, will take it in a spirit of generosity, but I have been. I'm glad that there is a Black Panther OG buff planned - May in theory but for me he's actually better than the other BP who needs the buff more.

I would have liked to see the buffs done first, that's all I'm saying.
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    I don't know anything about them from comics. Which usually bodes well for me. Ones that I knew nothing about such as Dr Voodoo were some of the best available at that time in game. Ones I am really familiar with I end up with antman.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Centurion has drones - sounds pretty cool, and we really need a good tech addition. Fingers crossed!!

Let’s not forget about a recent Tech champion with a drone: