**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upgraded Crossbones AQ diss track

With crossbones having a 90% chance to shrug off debuffs having him on diss track in AQ is ridiculous. There is literally only 1 champ in the game that will be able to handle that fight now... you make upgrades but you don’t think about the whole game kabam. He needs to be removed from the node before he goes live

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse for diss track
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Diss track won't be bad, Apoc will still steamroll him. Pleasure to burn could be annoying. That's what happens when champs get buffed though. You still have to fight them
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Doesnt CB's chance to shrug debuffs go down after every activation?
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Seem like Apoc is the only champ that can use, replace him or change nodes will probadly fix that
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Pleasure to burn and xbones will be a nightmare. They have to move him out.

You can just use HT prefight, his nova flames do not count as a debuff
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

It says something about the chance going down slightly with "consecutive" applications. I read that as a bunch happening in quick succession like if each hit in a 5 hit combo applies a debuff the chance for each debuff to be shrugged is decreased. But I don't think every debuff over the course of a fight decreases the chance. Def not certain about that, though.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    They have replaced him with squirrel girl, on the pleasure to burn node
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,017 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

It says something about the chance going down slightly with "consecutive" applications. I read that as a bunch happening in quick succession like if each hit in a 5 hit combo applies a debuff the chance for each debuff to be shrugged is decreased. But I don't think every debuff over the course of a fight decreases the chance. Def not certain about that, though.
    I think this is the correct interpretation. Which opens up the list of potential counters for pleasure to burn to include: Sunspot. Maybe Torch. End of list.

I have the champions needed to counter this, but I still think it’s overly restrictive. Kabam mods typically don’t weigh in on these things on weekends though, so just have a little patience and I’m sure we’ll hear back tomorrow.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wubbie075 said:

I think this is the correct interpretation. Which opens up the list of potential counters for pleasure to burn to include: Sunspot. Maybe Torch. End of list.

I have the champions needed to counter this, but I still think it’s overly restrictive. Kabam mods typically don’t weigh in on these things on weekends though, so just have a little patience and I’m sure we’ll hear back tomorrow.
    Red goblin and super super skull could probably do it too
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Wouldn’t you want to just use Doom with MD, and throw an SP3 every 5 seconds?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Bump. At least would like confirmation whether Kabam will address this or whether we just need to work around it.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

Bump. At least would like confirmation whether Kabam will address this or whether we just need to work around it.

@Raganator
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Raganator said:

@Raganator
    I misses that. Thanks much.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    mbrace said:

Wouldn’t you want to just use Doom with MD, and throw an SP3 every 5 seconds?

Sp3 will do no damage unless you have 3 debuffs on crossbones
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

Pleasure to burn and xbones will be a nightmare. They have to move him out.

You can just use HT prefight, his nova flames do not count as a debuff
    If you have one.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

um i read it as the percentage reduces for consecutive debuffs

Brock Rumlow’s brutal Hydra Training allows him a 90% chance to Purify incoming Debuffs. Each time he does so, he gains a Fury Buff. Chance decreases slightly for consecutive triggers.
    this is his new sig ability

doesnt the consecutive means that every next debuff will have lesser chance of being shrugged off?

It says temporarily. So not sure exactly what the % is or what temporarily means.
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks! Please refer to our update here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/258646/crossbones-update-aq/p1?new=1 Thanks for your cooperation!
  • San_DoloSan_Dolo Posts: 17
    Guys Longshot absolutely destroys Crossbones. Pretty bad gameplay but it worked

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AkTIk2a_NiEPpUlS-v835NvYr1jL