**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver Centurion

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
When you bash him for two days straight and start reading the champ spotlight! I’m intrigued Kabam πŸ€”.

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    wait, what spotlight?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Crcrcrc said:

He sounds like a mix of IMIW and Guardian IMO

Both of those are solid champs. I like his plasma mechanics
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This champ looks like needing high sig. Correct?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Not needed, but definitely better.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lordabck said:

A better version of Iron man Infinity war.

More like offensive version of imiw, also the 1st tech champ has slow debuff ( if i'm not wrong)
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    His synergy with Thor looking awesome
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    this is why all this "so-and-so is a dud" BS annoys me. You can't judge characters until you get a chance to try them out.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ok but where is Jabari Panther's spotlight? I hope she's a playable character lol
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Voltolos said:

Ainy said:

ok but where is Jabari Panther's spotlight? I hope she's a playable character lol

Shes mentioned in the patch notes as a new champion so she will be playable.
    kinda weird there's no spotlight for her yet

Looks like it depends on how it scales and which one is the scaling we won’t know if it’s the duration of the buffs/ plasmas or the BP.

this is why all this "so-and-so is a dud" BS annoys me. You can't judge characters until you get a chance to try them out.

To be fair , I don’t think anyone said he would be a dud. I think everyone knew that because these are Kabams creations and an Ironman they would make them fairly powerful. I think people get hooked on the cadence of champs , always waiting on their favorite to get brought to life , when that doesn’t happen you feel like your champ may never make it.

I was waiting on jubilee forever and she finally came.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Indeed, he sounds like an amazing buff for one of the Iron Men.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 538 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Silver Centurion looks like he has a lot of utility and will hit decently hard. I’m a bit worried that it will be very difficult to keep the Plasma going. I am also a bit disappointed that the synergy with SIM is kinda useless.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aside from No Crit and the Slow ability, seems comparable to IMIW.

Armor break and heal block on heavy vs Slow on heavy is a pretty spicy difference. Iron Centurion's ability to still inflict Plasmas even if the defender is immune to shock/incinerate is a pretty great QoL improvement compared to IMIW needing to get to SP3 plasma against immune defenders.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He looks amazing though.. soooo shiny.

I can’t wait to see actual gameplay, I watched the little video they always make of the characters fighting each other and it impossible to tell how they will actually play.

His animations are nice.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ok, he looks awesome. He's everything I hoped for and more. I might actually spend money this time on his Crystals and/or grind out in the Arenas.

Also, is the Spotlight for Jabari Panther out yet? If so, can someone please post a link to it on here?

Her notes are now available in the champion spotlight section
  • SybrelSybrel Posts: 4 β˜…
    I love Silver Centurion! I took mine up to rank 3 as a 6 Star and I couldn't be more pleased. He doesn't need max sig to be an amazing champion! :)

https://youtu.be/bj2R6LtVhog
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sybrel said:

I love Silver Centurion! I took mine up to rank 3 as a 6 Star and I couldn't be more pleased. He doesn't need max sig to be an amazing champion! :)

I was debating about Awakening mine since I recently pulled a tech gem but I definitely want to rank him up

Sybrel said:

I was debating about Awakening mine since I recently pulled a tech gem but I definitely want to rank him up
    I’m taking him to R3 when I get change

Sybrel said:

I think he's completely worth it! But then again, I'm super biased. I'm going to be uploading more YouTube videos on him because I feel like he's slept on.
    Texas_11 said:

Sybrel said:

A lot of people compare him to Guardian since he doesn't crit. For me he's such a well rounded champion with tons of value to anyone's roster. You definitely won't regret it! ':)
    Sybrel said:

Texas_11 said:

Sybrel said:

A lot of people compare him to Guardian since he doesn't crit. For me he's such a well rounded champion with tons of value to anyone's roster. You definitely won't regret it! ':)
    Guardian is so overrated. Silver centurion way better than him if you ask me.