**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buff characters in a good way

Hello guys today here for a bigger concern which is buffing up the characters to make them more usefull but when these buffs doesn't live upto the expectations it just doesn't feel bad enough but it also ends any future scope for a good buff for that champion.
One example is yellow jacket buff which frankly speaking is the worst buff until now and it's more like a nerf than a buff, I had YJ as a 6* and I was pretty excited about the buff but it turned out to be an utter disappointment and with this buff now I know it's gonna remain the same useless champ again in the corner of my roster.
I never complained about it cz not every champ can be God tier but now the recent coming buffs include Howard the which is gr8 now, crossbones also looks pretty solid but the third one which is nova a pretty solid character in marvel universe(not according to game) is getting minor number adjustments only without changing him in any way to make him useful and you know what I got him as a 6* as well 😂...two champs which I have as a 6* got buffed but didn't change anything at all, they were useless before and they are useless post buff
So my suggestion is please kabam take some more time doing whatever you guys do but do it so that nobody regrets it.
Peace out 👍

Comments

• LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    Whoever disagree please state your reason as well bcz as far as I think you may have a good 6* roster which may not need buffs but some are not fortunate enough and when these meme tier champ are listed in for next month buffs expectations are that we might use him from now on or even push myself for thronebreaker as now I'll have a 6* which I can rank up without regret but that's never the case is it, not for me atleast for freaking two times
    edited April 2021
    No_oneuk said:

Whoever disagree please state your reason as well bcz as far as I think you may have a good 6* roster which may not need buffs but some are not fortunate enough and when these meme tier champ are listed in for next month buffs expectations are that we might use him from now on or even push myself for thronebreaker as now I'll have a 6* which I can rank up without regret but that's never the case is it, not for me atleast for freaking two times

You said yellowjacket got a nerf he did not it just was not a very good buff - that's why we all hate your post
    Bro I never used YJ before maybe nobody did and nothing changed after the buff, don't know what it changed for you and somehow you are so emotional for him maybe now you use him everyday but for me it didn't do anything
    Despite that they took some things which were there before which doesn't make any difference but they never game him anything so good to take away something he had before like hood, at least they gave him massive damage to take away some utility that's digestible but YJ is not
    edited April 2021
    Jtao_7810 said:

Devil is not a joke

You're absolutely right m8 he is not
    You know what I think people like you and @No_oneuk just want to have some fun by arguing over things which really are not worth arguing for but it keeps you happy by letting others down
  • Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76

Jtao_7810 said:

Devil is not a joke

You know what I think people like you and @No_oneuk just want to have some fun by arguing over things which really are not worth arguing for but it keeps you happy by letting others down
    So why do you say you are him? I’m not looking for an arguement. I can’t just sit here knowing you’re doing something bad and not say anything. That would make me just as bad. Christians should be full of love not hate. Just as Jesus was. It is definitely worth me telling you. And I’m not putting you down in any way. I’m just trying to help you. Jesus loves you and so do I!
    edited April 2021

Jtao_7810 said:

Devil is not a joke

You know what I think people like you and @No_oneuk just want to have some fun by arguing over things which really are not worth arguing for but it keeps you happy by letting others down </blockquote
    Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Devil is not a joke

That is not why we are here m8, this is not the point of this thread
    Olrite lemme tell you why I took this username bcz I watched a series which is called lucifer and in that series he always keeps saying I am devil hence the name luciferiamdevil

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Devil is not a joke

Olrite lemme tell you why I took this username bcz I watched a series which is called lucifer and in that series he always keeps saying I am devil hence the name luciferiamdevil
    Do you believe in God? And it doesn’t matter if that’s not the reason. If you were walking to the shop and see an old lady pass out after she’s waking home, would you not help?
    Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Jtao_7810 said:

Devil is not a joke

Do you believe in God? And it doesn’t matter if that’s not the reason. If you were walking to the shop and see an old lady pass out after she’s waking home, would you not help?
    I'll help her for sure but you're over exaggerating this discussion in the wrong direction
    Misleading everyone from the topic of interest does the title say who's the devil or anything like that....so please I request you to keep quiet
    edited April 2021

No_oneuk said:

You said yellowjacket got a nerf he did not it just was not a very good buff - that's why we all hate your post
    Bro I never used YJ before maybe nobody did and nothing changed after the buff, don't know what it changed for you and somehow you are so emotional for him maybe now you use him everyday but for me it didn't do anything
    Despite that they took some things which were there before which doesn't make any difference but they never game him anything so good to take away something he had before like hood, at least they gave him massive damage to take away some utility that's digestible but YJ is not
    Well, if you never used yellow jacket before, how do know enough to say he was nerfed? What did he have then that he does not have now?

Yellow jacket is better in every way. He has more utility (slow on heavies, petrify, power sting debuffs which is good for Cav eqs and diss track, more physical and energy resistance). His damage is better with his meltdown mechanic. Even as a defender, he is better because he prevents you from using mystics against him.

The only rational complaint about him is that his damage is not massive. It’s just average or better. Yellowjacket was made to be a utility champion and he has plenty of it. I’m sorry your 6* can’t hit 15k mediums but he is, in no way, worse than he was before.
    I don't use him by that I meant I don't use him everyday, metaphorically speaking not literally speaking there's a difference, I've played with every champ in my roster doesn't mean they all are useful and u know that very well that the worst buff is YJ until now
    And I don't complain more about YJ buff cz he is a nobody in mcu as well but what about upcoming nova buff will they do justice with that guy
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★

No_oneuk said:

Well, if you never used yellow jacket before, how do know enough to say he was nerfed? What did he have then that he does not have now?

Yellow jacket is better in every way. He has more utility (slow on heavies, petrify, power sting debuffs which is good for Cav eqs and diss track, more physical and energy resistance). His damage is better with his meltdown mechanic. Even as a defender, he is better because he prevents you from using mystics against him.

The only rational complaint about him is that his damage is not massive. It’s just average or better. Yellowjacket was made to be a utility champion and he has plenty of it. I’m sorry your 6* can’t hit 15k mediums but he is, in no way, worse than he was before.
    I don't use him by that I meant I don't use him everyday, metaphorically speaking not literally speaking there's a difference, I've played with every champ in my roster doesn't mean they all are useful and u know that very well that the worst buff is YJ until now
    Well first off, characters aren’t representative of the powers from the comics or movies. That’s to allow game balance.

Second, how do you know what I know? Professor X? Is that you? I actually believe Yellowjacket was a very successful buff. He went from being unusable to being a viable option for a lot of content. I never said he was the best option, just an option, which is a major improvement.

Consider this example: you have a penny. I tell you, “give me that penny and I’ll give you a lot more money”. You give me the penny and I give you a dollar. You’re not rich by any means but it’s literally 100x more valuable and you can do a lot more with a dollar than you could with a penny.

So yes, he is useful. He hasn’t replaced the top options like void, cap, torch etc but he can now do those things if you don’t have them.

That you're right about my roster is developed but for thronebreaker they put this r3 6* what about that will you take YJ to rank3
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    YJ had a great buff. Stop complaining and try to find the uses in your roster.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

That you're right about my roster is developed but for thronebreaker they put this r3 6* what about that will you take YJ to rank3

@Thicco_Mode r3ed a Yellowjacket
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    YJ has some pretty good utility. His damage is decent enough and is kinda good once at max sig. He isn't for everyone though.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    i did indeed r3 a yellowjacket. tb isnt that big of a progression title, so it doesn't really matter if you don't get it. i r3ed him cause I like him and the extra attack helps his lacking damage. his utility is banging though. really good slow, power sting for those niche paths, incredibly highest energy resist in the game for any pesky electro or domino, and a passive heal reduction and petrify on sp2. his damage is also boosted to a decent level with sp3s and sig
    Olrite guys YJ is better than doom... Are you happy now but i don't like him so shut this up now
    This is My suggestion to kabam not you guys who loves YJ unconditionally so yeah u can all r3 him but I'll not do it any of my lifetime
    You guys might as well try abyss with him like a cheese
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Ah ok so you make an objectively incorrect claim saying that Yellowjacket is worse after his buff. Everyone else says that, while he’s not a top tier option, he is much better and your response is “gEt A rOoM”. How mature
    @Superchampion_ olrite I take my words back kiddo he is slightly better than before... Are your pants dry now so shut up and go whatever the hole u came from