**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you use Ghost?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been trying to understand Ghost now for about 6 months. I feel fairly confident to take her into endgame content but the Wasp synergy just makes using her so much easier than using her solo and doing the: trap them in the corner, dash back, let them him, you use special 2 and get all critical hits method.

So, to that end, I’m seriously debating taking Wasp up to Rank 5. I know she’s not the best champ but she’s still good and that synergy is almost essential for me when playing Ghost.

The other synergies I can live without.

How do you use Ghost? 58 votes

I use Ghost solo and can still get all crits on the special 2 consistently
39%
MegaSkater67Lvernon15Warlord5386BuckyBruhRaichu626Notsavage19ThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaKRANꓘTRONG94MauledHelloThere1ChikelZan0hermPZXCCXZScrubhanThe_grim3 23 votes
I use Ghost with Wasp
51%
Spity68Darkrider05Malreck04Dr_Z01dbergMarvzeliusMobile_P0tat0UmbertoDelRioSarvanga1_MaratoxFit_Fun9329Icy000RenaxqqKeniutekEtherealityodishika123AmnetiesGr8TonyStarkWill3808Valentinos13DarkKnight646 30 votes
I use Ghost with Wasp and Antman
3%
UnidentifiedCreaturedot_ditto 2 votes
I use Ghost with Wasp, Antman, and the Hood
5%
SpiderCoolsMoosetiptronicSuss_Wizzard 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I use Ghost with Wasp
    Most commonly just to be sure and more relaxed.

Doesn't mean I can't use her without bringing Ghost, such as in quests where you can bring only 3 champs (AQ and AW).

Parry phase SP2 is still easier and more reliable IMO than the dash phase intercept although I'm also learning it bit by bit.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I usually use Wasp with her but I spent the majority of Act 6 using her solo. Well worth learning to.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In general questing I’ll generally bring full synergies to speed things up, but post stubborn I’ve been ghosting without wasp in war quite a bit so I can take more fights by having 3 useable champs not 2
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I use Ghost with Wasp
    I enjoy playing wasp also, hood is used only if it's needed
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I usually use her with Wasp just to give myself a faster, easier time but take her off the team and I do just as well.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I use Ghost with Wasp

I enjoy playing wasp also, hood is used only if it's needed

Just to add, obviously, I am not using suicides
    That's why the comment for hood, when he is needed
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I use Ghost with Wasp
    When I use ghost she does almost the whole path so I bring wasp with her. I can use her without wasp but don't like to use her that way.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    ...i just open cosmic/tech dual crystals but don’t actually pull her 🥲.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Where is the she's trash and I don't like her option? Cause she is and I don't.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    I generally use Ghost wasp and hood because I run scuicides, I almost never run ghost without wasp because my wasp is r2 6* lol
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I use Ghost with Wasp
    I can't use her properly without Wasp without taking some significant block damage. Plus in most quests in act 6, I am able to fit both of them and have a counter to everything in my path.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I use Ghost with Wasp
    I also have a 5* r5 wasp.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    I use Ghost with Wasp
    I use her with wasp but for me it goes beyond just having wasp on the team for her. I also run with cap and his sig ability with another science champ is valuable so wasp serves more than just ghost purposes for me.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    I only have her as maxed out 4* and I have only used her with wasp maybe 3-4 times. I started playing solo and it's what I'm comfortable with. The few times I brought the wasp synergy, it felt unnecessary
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I like wasp but I'm not gonna max her (or hood for that matter) just to make ghosting easier. I made it a priority to learn how to use ghost without synergies so I'm fine using her solo
  • CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 275
    I took my 6* wasp to R3 lol she's well worth it to use along side my ghost