**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

April buffs announced ..ohhhh boyyyy...

Comments

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I hope it's Nova for the overhaul

It's HTD.

Wasn’t aegis replaced with ebb and flow?

Good to see kabam are keeping up to date lol

Yeah maybe an error.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

HTD is getting reworked
    Crossbones is getting moderate update
    Nova is getting a tune up

I think its CB bc they removed his critical hits and gave him furies and with each fury he lowers DAA lol
    Crossbones has always had those abilities... except the gaining furys when he would crit.
    Nah he always has had no crits, furies instead of crits, and DAAR per fury. The only change to those abilites is now he can get precision buffs which is essentially a +AA on his fury gain, and gets 5% more DAAR vs heroes.

Read through novas spotlight and seems like he’s pretty much getting a very slight damage buff. Doesn’t seem very promising

https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-nova/
    I would wait for some vids before jumping to conclusions.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    HTD
    I’m not sure this completely confirms htd is getting the overhaul but on this thread, https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/258268/crossbones-and-htd-quest-changes#latest, it says that they’re removing two nodes from Howard because he doesn’t have those things in his kit anymore. To me this means that they’re completely overhauling them but I might be wrong.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Read through novas spotlight and seems like he’s pretty much getting a very slight damage buff. Doesn’t seem very promising

I would wait for some vids before jumping to conclusions.
    This isn't like some possibly complicated change that will change everything, he literally got 3 Changes all to his Damage Slightly... That's It. You don't need a Video to see he got No Buffed Utility or anything beyond his Fury and Energy Damage being Slightly Better.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    HTD
    Nova doesn't have much utility and his damage doesn't make up for it. Add to that the fact that you have to keep close eye on his charges and whatnot and be careful of dashes while other champs have 10x more damage output with a simpler playstyle and he's really disappointing.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Nova

Nova doesn't have much utility and his damage doesn't make up for it. Add to that the fact that you have to keep close eye on his charges and whatnot and be careful of dashes while other champs have 10x more damage output with a simpler playstyle and he's really disappointing.

I personally like his playstyle, just wish he had an extended stun for matches with limber so he can dash back and forward, and a bit more utility
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Nova

yeah i read through it .. that's a bummer
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    HTD
    Rohit_316 said:

Since they are buffing Howard , they should also change his quack sound ..so annoying lol

YES!!!!!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    HTD
    Finally a champ whom I own as a 6* :heart: And I don't have high expectations from him, but he looks like he will be fun to play and that matters to me.

I realistically expect fairly low damage, ultimate healblock and solid power control, but nothing more.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Nova
    Since I have Nova in 4, 5, and 6* of course that means I would prefer it to be him, but of course that means it probably won’t be. Crossbones at 5* is my highest natural dupe, so guessing it won’t be him either. Guessing HTD since I only have him in 4*.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Get outta here with those 5* rank 5’s

Love that kind of commitment

• ChefSteveKenneyChefSteveKenney Posts: 22
    Crossbones.
    I dont like the three choices at all. Is there any possibility of getting an agent venom re-work or upgrade? It's been a really long time since he's been buffed!

I dont like the three choices at all. Is there any possibility of getting an agent venom re-work or upgrade? It's been a really long time since he's been buffed!

Good that Kabam has changed from overhaul every 3 months to every month so we can expect re work of tour fav. Champs as well.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

No, unfortunately it's not a democracy, it's a Kabam-tatorship. All jokes aside, now that they're overhauling at least one champ every month, the chances of Agent Venom coming up just got a lot higher even though they've already announced the overhaul for May.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    HTD
    I hope it’s Howard cause Howard the Duck is my favourite Marvel movie
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

No, unfortunately it's not a democracy, it's a Kabam-tatorship. All jokes aside, now that they're overhauling at least one champ every month, the chances of Agent Venom coming up just got a lot higher even though they've already announced the overhaul for May.
    Wait who’s the overhaul for may? I know they said they’re working on og black panther and miles but idk if they announced either was for may
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    HTD
    I feel like htd will be best case smth like cull - nice for damage, but heavy reliant and not very practical to play.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Nova

Wait who’s the overhaul for may? I know they said they’re working on og black panther and miles but idk if they announced either was for may
    BP has been confirmed for may
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

BP has been confirmed for may
    Nice hopefully his buff will be worthy of a king