**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123 β˜…
    edited March 2021
    In-game Name : God-supreme

Device and Model : Redmi 8A

Game version : latest version of march

Issue. : Game lags while using storm pyramid x.

Description : i prefer to use storm x because of her amazing design but game does lag on her special 1 animations.

Sp2 and sp3 are ok but sp1 always causes game lag

Fix her sp1 and increase her crits please πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

• Nightwalker02Nightwalker02 Posts: 7 β˜…
    In-Game Name: Please include your in-game (not forum) name.: Nightwalker02
    Device and Model: (Example, Galaxy S6) Various, I have experienced these issues on my android Galaxy S20 and my iPhone 8
    Device Operating System: (Example 8.0)You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and β€œAbout Device.”: Android Version 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? If on cellular, what is your mobile carrier?: Both cellular and Wi-Fi, I have AT&T for cellular and Comcast Xfinity for Wi-Fi
    Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the Google Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number.: version 30.1.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.: All game modes affected.
    Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the lag and performance issue you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. This includes any specific Champions affected and how long you’ve been experiencing the issue.: I have been experiencing all these issues with lag, controls frozen, game freezing in all game modes. Just a little bit ago in AW, my Corvus was against Domino mini-boss node and when Domino dashed forward my game just froze. Then the next thing I know my Corvus is dead and the fight was over. I have experienced in EQ when my character was just standing there while I was tapping the screen and no response. This same issue (frozen controls) has happened in all other game modes as well.
    The biggest issue I have with these multiple issues is how it has been causing me to burn through my units stash. I have had to spend over 500 units just in healing my champions after losing them due to these issues.
    Replies to this thread must use the template below and provide relevant, constructive information about the issue. This thread is for information gathering and not one-on-one support. Off topic posts, requests for status updates and general complaints will be removed according to the forum rules.
  • Sporticus21Sporticus21 Posts: 7 β˜…
    In-game Name : Sporticus21

Device and Model : Galaxy J7 Perx

Issue. : Alliance Quest stuck on loading screen

Description : Several times during Alliance Quests I have had the misfortune getting stuck on the loading screen despite having full bars of cell service on 4G LTE. This only happens in Alliance Quest. The loading screen will stick for several minutes and either I will have to reboot the app or the fight goes straight to the timeout screen. I had this issue a few months ago as well and it caused me to walk away from the game for about a month. I was told that the glitch has been fixed for the Android system and it seemed okay until this week when it started happening again. Every time it happens I have a champion lose half of the remaining health. This not only has cost me potions and units but real money as well to replace the wasted resources. I have enough experience with your customer service to understand that I'm getting nothing that I have lost back but I would really appreciate it if you could create a fix that stops this from happening. I've playing the game for about five years now but sometimes you make it awfully hard to continue.
  • ZenthekiddZenthekidd Posts: 3 β˜…
    Game Name:Zenthekidd
    Device:Note 205G
    Data: 5G/wifi
    Operating System: Andriod 11
    Game Version: 30.1.0
    Current Issue. AW
    Still having lag and load issues. with AW being so competitive its not cool to still be dealing with this especially at the cost of resources being used. when health is taken . Compensation should be granted for these incidents. A round about explanation just doesn't cut it. Please fix this.
  • SunzeyeSunzeye Posts: 2 β˜…
    Game Name: K-D
    Device:Note NOKIA 2.3
    Data: WIFI
    Operating System: Andriod 10
    Game Version: 30.1.0
    Current Issue. AW/AQ content incursions ext
    My game lags. I can't block or attack most of the time ext. This is every fight and everytime I login. I literally can't play the game. This has been going on for nearly six months at this level ever since I updated to Android 10. It might be the security batch. I have no idea but it's definitely the game to that's not working with our systems. When I load the data when installing towards the last 200mb it crashes and keeps doing so till installed with the cartridges which tells me possible where the problem lies. It also says no wifi data used when I play the game. I ain't the tech but this is the biggest problem the game has ever seen, and will only widen affecting alliances from the individuals with the problem you can fix if you put resources into fixing it. Otherwise we should be getting legal help in the matter as a class action towards Kabam. I will put all my energy into doing something if nothing is fixed soon and you will be facing the problem that you've made billions off player like us. Do something!!!! We're tired of nothing being done.
  • King_gem799King_gem799 Posts: 11 β˜…
    Game name: King Gem
    Device: Techno camon 12 pro
    Game version: 30.1.0
    Current Issues: AQ map 7. I'm having alot of problems starting fights. The game gets stuck on the loading screen and never starts, then I loose half of my champion's health when I restart the game. I had the same problem when I played map 5 but it became better so I know you guys make the effort to fix it, but please AQ is about to start up again and I can't keep slowing down my alliance so please help me.
    If I have to reset my phone or do anything to make it better even just let me know.
  • SunzeyeSunzeye Posts: 2 β˜…

in game username- sailesh509
    device model- samsung galaxy j5
    cellular wifi- wifi
    game version-27.2.5
    game mode-all, aw,aq,sq,eq, etc
    whenever i play mcoc for more than 30min it lags so bad it crashes some times,i always loose 50% health in aw and aq due to this i am unable to play the game properly pls fix it as soon as possible

100 tickets yeah drive billings the s***
    nold said:

In-Game Name: Noldoroth
    Device and Model: Razer Phone 2
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.0
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Unintended heavy attacks firing mid combo.

It seems that the time required to "hold" a tap for a heavy is very, very short.

It is happening for all champs, in all modes.

This bug was introduced in version 24.1.5

It has only been reported by users running the game at a high display refresh rate ( 90Hz / 120Hz )

Yes I am going to keep copy/pasting this every month for the rest of my life.

Go to developer options. Add cleaner and optimisation app. It helps till they figure it out. 6 months I haven't been able to play any part of the gamw
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Severe connection issue encountered. Red wifi symbol appears almost immediately after the Kabam symbol, which leads to a connection error message. My internet speed is faster than it has usually been and still this is the issue. Please check server connection with android devices. Thanks.

• SigFreudSigFreud Posts: 3 β˜…
    In-game Name : Sig Freud

Device and Model : Asus max shot

Issue: Fights in LOL crashes the game before it starts.

Since Saturday I've been trying to fight in LOL but as I access the first fight and click in"fight" the game freezes, nothing load on screen and I have to reset the game.
  • Pokezach641Pokezach641 Posts: 1 β˜…
    In-game name: pokezach650
    Device and model: Samsung A21
    Operating system: Android 10
    Game Version installed: 30.1.1
    Cellular or wifi: Both
    Game modes: Abyss of Legends and Labyrinth of Legends
    Description of issue: On hitting the fight button the game freezes for a time always over a minute, making it to 3 minutes at one point, before it finally goes to the loading screen and fight
  • BossSmileyBossSmiley Posts: 1 β˜…
    In-Game Name: Boss_Smiley
    Device and Model: OnePlus 6T
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 1117251
    Description of the Issue: Dodge Back when I swipe forward, Heavy attacks turn into light attacks. Lost so many revives in Variant 2 because I was not doing heavies with Domino and getting punished for it.
  • KznKzn Posts: 23 β˜…
    edited April 2021

Yet again filling this thing out.
    In-Game Name: Charlie21540
    Device and Model: LG V40
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular with Verizon 4G LTE
    Game Version Installed: 30.0.0
    Description of the Issue: Random back drafts all the time (I CAN NOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH ON HOW OFTEN THIS IS HAPPENING!!!). In the middle of doing a combo my champion will dash backwards. Whenever I go to do parry then heavy attack, my champion dashes backwards. Fix the **** game. Everytime myself and a bunch of other players have to come in here day in and day out telling you guys the same issues, all it does is piss us off more. At least show some sort of sign of improvement!! Instead of the performance of the game getting better, all you guys do is release another update with even more bugs and problems!!!

I am also affected by this issue and the one where champ won't dex a heavy attack. Instead is stuck in the one spot.
    I run the latest version of the game and android 11 on a Samsung s10e. Latest eq was particularly bad in cavalier content. Seriously, how many times do we need to tell you to fix this annoying .....
  • The1angelleftThe1angelleft Posts: 6 β˜…
    In-Game Name: the1angelleft
    Device and Model: galaxy s21 ultra
    Device Operating System: android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: happens on both WiFi and cellular
    Game Version Installed: 30.1.0
    Game Mode: happens in all instances of the game, war, questing, duels, arena.
    Description of the Issue: lag has been persistent over the past few months, seemingly getting worse to the point of frustrating. Seems especially bad with xl characters, and during special animations especially more complex ones of later characters
  • 1professorchaos1professorchaos Posts: 21 β˜…
    In-Game Name: 1professorchaos
    Device and Model: stylo 6
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? Both my data provider is t mobile
    Game Version Installed: 30.2.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Alliance quest.
    Description of the Issue: when I try to load into a fight it will either load very slow or not load in at all. When I do not load in I lose half of my current Heath when I restart the game. I've had this bug for awhile now and it's almost to the point where aq is impossible.
  • metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52 β˜…
    In-Game Name: metalmissionary
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 10+5G
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: logging in
    Description: the game will not load. i try to sign in but after that i just sits there never going any further.
  • C__ODC__OD Posts: 4 β˜…
    [ In game name ] -Batman
    [ Device ] Samsung A21s
    [ OS ] Android 10
    Issue happens when using both cellular and WiFi
    [ Game version ] 30.2.0
    [ Game mode(s) ] AW, Labyrinth of legends, sometimes AQ
    [ Issue ] When in the champion select screen, the game will lag and then when I press fight, the game will freeze for about 30 seconds to 5 minutes. ( It is always 5 minutes in LOL )
  • IgniteIgnite Posts: 8 β˜…
    edited April 2021
    In-Game Name: I.g.n.i.t.e
    Device and Model: Oppo reno4 8/256
    Device Operating System: 11
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: I have problems with the smoothness of the game and constant slowdowns, as if the FPS sits very low, although the indicators are always the same. In the daytime, the game behaves like this constantly, at night everything works perfectly, the game just flies, I don't know what to do ... Perfectly played from 9 pm to 8 am, Kiev time, Ukraine. The rest of the time lags, freezes, lack of smooth gameplay.
  • DestroSethDestroSeth Posts: 3 β˜…
    In game neame: DestroSeth
    Device and Model: Asus ROG Phone 2
    Device operating system: android 10
    Game version installed: 30.2.0
    Game mode: All
    Description of the Issue: I am stuck on the loggin screen, the game loading and don't want to go in.
  • TheaThea Posts: 2 β˜…
    In game name: T H Ξ Ξ›
    Device and Model: Asus ROG Phone 3
    Device operating system: android 10
    Description of the Issue: Login problem I can't enter to game like game updates new looping loading screen
  • MADTITAN1234MADTITAN1234 Posts: 16 β˜…
    in game name: tricky stars
    device and model: galaxy tab A
    device operating system: 8.0
    celluar or wifi: both
    game version installed: latest(up to april 2021)
    game mode: abyss, labyrinth, aq
    description of the issue: im experiencing this lag for the past 2.5yrs! im surprised that this isnt fixed yet. whenever i click the fight button the game freezes and fight comes after a minute or 2. this is very time consuming and irritating. ive been waiting too long and now it seems this issue is forgotten! not only in this device, in all my android devices this happens
  • DiEnd187DiEnd187 Posts: 2 β˜…
    In game name: DiEnd 187
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
    Device operating system: android 11
    Description of the Issue: Login problem I can't enter to game after the newest update just stays stuck in Logging in, only way to access the game is to dump my data and cache info for the game and let it perform another update. After that if I close it the same thing just keeps happening.
  • Hd714Hd714 Posts: 2 β˜…
    Having log in issues. Seems too be with android devices. Have people that have android and there having log in issues.
  • Viksha00Viksha00 Posts: 3 β˜…
    In-Game Name: Vikram Sharma
    Device and Model: OnePlus 9 Pro
    Device Operating System: 11 Oxygen
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: None
    Description of the Issue: after the new update, it is stuck at logging in and doesn't go further from the logging in page, rebooting device does not help either, it works only once when I reinstall the game and log in fresh for the first time but when reopen the app, it's the same again, keeps saying logging in but never logs in, sometimes it reopens fine twice or thrice and that is rarely when the app is in mood, else it never logs in