**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apocalypse- I just pulled him!

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I got a 5 star and I have 5 star Wolverine too. Okay ladies and gentlemen- give me your quick tips on him. I also have AA and Cable. Do you guys use Wolverine with the Apocalypse synergy in endgame content?

Apocalypse- I just pulled him! 61 votes

He’s great - I use him for endgame content all the time (at least for synergies)
81%
DrZolaTerraThatGuyYouSaw235UnsilentpseudosaneyuwTheHeroDeservedReferenceBuckyBruhBulmktUnidentifiedCreatureChristoskillerLibertyPrimeV1KDSuperFlash10AleorDenzel116_Sham_EtjamaDeaconKRANꓘ 50 votes
He’s okay - but a bit overhyped
8%
AspenSarvanga1_Abhro12_3ScrubhanCeltic1981 5 votes
He’s mediocre and the synergies are not that great
9%
JadedzuffyDemonzfyreShrimpRIcy000Gooseman27 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123
    He’s great - I use him for endgame content all the time (at least for synergies)
    APOC is a fkn beast he eats korgs for breakfast in war..he is good on buffet and amazing on masochism... I have used him like everywhere in act 6 yet biohazard...his stun on block is amazing you can work around so many nodes.. I LOVE APOC
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I only have him as a 4*, so no endgame action even for synergies (thank you kabam, love those stupid 5-6* limitation), but apoc is great
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    He’s mediocre and the synergies are not that great
    Just because.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I've been using him for annoying skill defenders that shrug debuffs normally, because they can't do that against apoc. Used him a ton for endgame stuff and he pairs perfectly with cable who is great for endgame stuff as well.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I use my 4* in map 5 aq. I’d really love a 5 or 6 star version of him to use in act 6 or 7.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Don’t have him as 5* or up. Would use him all the time
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    top 2 mutant and he’s not 2nd
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    he's been growing on me ever since i pulled him last week .. he's been a true stud for me so far .. i mean he looks like he's not doing much but then next thing you know the match is over lol

my Wolverine is only rank 3 5* so i haven't used him in any end game content but he kills ROL
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★

I got a 5 star and I have 5 star Wolverine too. Okay ladies and gentlemen- give me your quick tips on him. I also have AA and Cable. Do you guys use Wolverine with the Apocalypse synergy in endgame content?

use apoc a lot in everyday content