**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who has a 5 star Wolverine at Rank 5?

I just pulled Apocalypse and I’m seriously considering taking my Wolverine up to Rank 5 now. Is he worth it? If you have experience, please let me know.

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Wolverine absolutely crushes as a horseman. 15 hit fights in the mutant cav EQ. Totally worth it.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’ve got him R4 currently having just pulled Apoc and he puts in work on the side quest. I’ll definitely R5 him but not sure when, T4CC is at such a premium for me
  • 30ish30ish Posts: 177 ★★
    Definitely worth R5; I’ve him at R5 he smoke Aq with apoco
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    It's worth it just for collection purposes, but yes.. it's definitely worth it as a horseman.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Here is my 5* Wolverine OG

I have Apocalypse, Prof-X, and other 6* mutants.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Thanks guys - I’m going to rank him up!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Horseman Wolverine is a freaking Monster, just got mine to Sig 190, Unkillable against 80% of the Game's Content at a Sig higher than 100.
    Then of course "If It Bleeds, It Dies."
    ESPECIALLY if you also have the Omega Red and/or Professor X Synergies, they are far from Required but take Wolverine to a Whole Other Level.
    Then if the Quest doesn't have a Mutant at the Start bring Cable/Mr Sinister for the 4 Persistent Charges, if it does have a Mutant at the start then you can bring Magneto to have an Extremely Well Rounded Single Class Team. (Amazing for Cavalier EQ's Mutant Quest, and I'm assuming Variant 1 and 7's Mutant Only Chapter/Quests)
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Oh keep in mind Wolverine is a Champion released at the Start of the Game, so all those Variant Rank Up Gems work on him.
    Nice way to save some Alpha Catalysts if you're low.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Been thinking about using a generic AG on him. I’ve been waiting for a mutant gem but haven’t gotten one in awhile. I’ve got a r5 Apocalypse and a r4 Prof X. The only thing holding me back is that I’ve got AA and I keep thinking if something can bleed he’s arguably better as a horsemen. I get the healing factor is the difference but often if you get hit you’re dead anyway so is healing really that useful for harder content?
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★

Been thinking about using a generic AG on him. I’ve been waiting for a mutant gem but haven’t gotten one in awhile. I’ve got a r5 Apocalypse and a r4 Prof X. The only thing holding me back is that I’ve got AA and I keep thinking if something can bleed he’s arguably better as a horsemen. I get the healing factor is the difference but often if you get hit you’re dead anyway so is healing really that useful for harder content?

The chip damage is what I’m thinking about. I can never successfully evade Bishop’s special attacks for example. But with Wolverine, I don’t need to.
    That’s my big consideration for taking him up.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I took him up to rank 5, awakened him, and put 180 sig stones in him, without Apoc. I’ll let that speak for itself
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I love using mine.

6.1.5 Crossbones in around 60secs.
    https://youtu.be/rJne1oUpb2k

WS in 45 hits.
    https://youtu.be/99DOnJwCfEA
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★

I just pulled Apocalypse and I’m seriously considering taking my Wolverine up to Rank 5 now. Is he worth it? If you have experience, please let me know.

10,000% CEO confirm he is
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    R3. Don’t have apoc. If I did I would r5 wolverine and apoc and use a generic ag on wolverine
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    He's my next mutant rank 5. I was just waiting for some tier 4 mutant catalyst so in the meantime I'm throwing in every signature Stone I can get.