**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magneto buff “revisited”

SpideySpidey Posts: 45
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
This is my last time posting about a Magneto buff because honestly I don’t think kabam takes my request seriously anymore. In my opinion magento is by far the most unused mutant but he’s one of the most OP in Marvel comics. Also his magnetism doesn’t effect all characters who hold onto metal.. “Blade, Drax, Thor, Rocket Raccon, and many others. That being said, he deserves a tremendous buff.

Since his powers are literally control all metal. His new signature ability should be “Magento’s experience around metal has provided evasion of all metal projectiles.” very similar to Daredevil. Which means bullets, bombs, even swords will be evaded or they simply miss.

Also, I would recommend one of these 3 suggestions.

All special attacks have heal block

Lvl 1: 100% Heal block, 50% chance to bleed

Lvl 2: 100% Heal block, 70% chance to bleed, 50% Armor break

Lvl 3: 100% Heal block, 90% chance to bleed, 70% Armor break

Or

Same abilities as of now, including power drain on Lvl 2 and Lvl 3.

Or add fury or critical damage or something to him because his punches are very soft.

Comments

• Great idea, but kabam is not going to take it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    He is fine the way he is. They can't simply give him an OP ability just because he has it in another universe
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    edited October 2017
    These are some good ideas. I personally think he should have a % chance to evade metal bullets and weapons.
  • KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    Plus with most s3. Now come in combos his %30 damage cap is now voided it should be more like iiceman I think a %10max damage input sounds about fair. this champ is unusable other then Arena. At worst he should have a glancing effect like Ant-Man when attacked by metal objects.
  • JakobitzJakobitz Posts: 41
    I'd love to see Mags get some love. He's a great champ, and I was bummed when they nerfed his l1 back on the 12.0 update. He was by no means even a demi-god tier champ at the time, so why the nerf? He certainly needs to be reworked.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    my r4 magneto......not usable in many places as well
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’d settle for his being primarily a defensive champ...give him armor up (from his magnetic abilities), a chance to evade all metal projectiles, and a better chance to minimize damage (or less health loss from attacks like Iceman and GwenPool).

He’s just a sad excuse for a champ as he is now.

Dr. Zola
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    He should be able to complete stop bullets, amd certain champs should do massive reduced dmg. Like wolverine, colossus, x23, cable, ultron.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited October 2017
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    He is fine the way he is. They can't simply give him an OP ability just because he has it in another universe

He's fine the way he is, what...what in the..what are you smoking? It's called a buff to a champion.

He lacks in the damage department, sure his safeguard ability is cool, but an iceman can do that and much more. He needs more work done on his metal abilities like the OP said. There's no reason why drax, rocket, Gamora, STARLORD(yes starlord, sorry fan boys, even though I love him, he clearly uses metal), etc, etc.

I don't necessarily agree with an evasion thing, more like it has extremely reduced damage or it misses him (like when hood is invisible).

He should actually have a mordo block, after x seconds he can block anything... magnetic field bro.

Critical hits could have like a 10% chance to armor break opponents that are magnetized and that have armor.

Magneto himself should have a set armor(a passive one, that doesn't active md, spite, etc.), he has his magnetic field.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Marvel now, should be stronger and complete different moveset.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    @ForumGuy yes you're right a "Miss" effect like Hood or @Kobalt or a "Glancing" effect like Ant-Man would make more sense than an "Evade". My point is Magneto should laugh at bullets or any metal object really. He's an old champ. He could be better designed for sure.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Since we on this topic... Why doesn't Angela sword causes bleed?

• He can get several buffs depending on his power level, just like angela, he should get an aura of metal around him as he fills his power bar
    1 power bar for fury which gives him 1200 attack buff
    2 power bar gives him %100 critical chance with %4000 critical damage
    His sp3 throws cars at the enemy,
    also he should put some metal parts through enemy's hole (which hole is up to your imagination)
    so he can bend them over like he did in the days of future past, w.
  • DShotDShot Posts: 3
    So did Kabam listen?? Magneto only takes max 11% damage now? When did they do that??u6rqfy52tabk.png
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Not 11% damage, its no more then 11% of his max health. That can still be a lot.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Totally agree. He should have a magnetic field that kind of works like icemans armor. Also, he should have a higher ability accuracy reduction against ANY metal champ.
  • JayerickJayerick Posts: 54
    Dshot, perhaps you got some special treatment there? My sig 99 4* only gets 14.27%, which I know has been lowered for me, because it used to be 12.5% when he was R5. I agree, the nerf of Mags post v12 was plain mean and unnecessary. When played properly a maxed Magneto could be very OP with the stacking bleeds, deep wounds, and the ability to weather multiple SP3s and keep going. It's perhaps Kabams fear that they nerfed him. It's BS for sure, they should at least bring back that 2nd bleed possibility on the SP1.sj5psbc9liiz.png
  • KobaltKobalt Posts: 29
    I don't think Magneto changed marvel now has always been %15 max intake damage OG Magneto at %30
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Some people need to go back and look at the differences between Magneto Marvel Now and OG Magneto
  • 2Crows2Crows Posts: 16
    His Awakened isn't even functioning properly anyway. I've taken single hits on my Marvel Now Mag that dropped 90% of his health.

I guess the damage reduction doesn't trigger if you pass whatever threshold they have set for "low health"? Either way, him being awakened looks pretty much exactly like him NOT being awakened.

He needs something.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Extripa is just a troll just ignore him
  • TheGumbaTheGumba Posts: 27
    Mags was one of my favourite champs pre v12.0; it would be nice if they just reverted his unecesary 12.0 nerf. The above suggestion from Spidey would be even better. His sig ability and his magnetism just don't seem to work as advertised.
  • SpideySpidey Posts: 45
    Can we get a respond kabam please?
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Look guys, as it was previously stated in an other post, the sad truth is that Kabam is not gonna buff all of those useless and/or weaker 'ancient' champs because they would not get money from that, which is why they concentrate all of their efforts on the new champs because the whales buy tons of crystals ... exception of Carnage/Garbage who they messed up lol
  • I love magneto but I think he should get a buff because I don’t see myself ever using him, he should only be REALY OP against metal characters, that will balance it out. Like I mean Blade OP against Metal, I like your ideas :)
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Thor shouldn’t be magnetized. His hammer is uru which is a mystical metal and magneto wouldn’t be worthy.
  • Well iceman is ice and you know...
  • BeethovenBeethoven Posts: 16
    I agree. He is the only 4 star mutant I have, and i would love that idea to become a reality