**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BRING BACK DOCTOR STRANGE PLEASE KABAM

Dear Kabam Admins
Everyone want Doctor strange to come back to its former glory.It will happy most people and your game will be bettet and have higher ratings.This will improve over alot of ranges bring back doctor strange kabam

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    As much as I want DS to be buffed, this isn't a good time to post this ...
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    His attack and defense armor buffs are still good. And love his extended timers...but there is absolutely no way to regain his health. Especially in AQ Map 5 and above. You can't regen enough. He is suppose to be one of the best all around mystics, and he's taken a back seat. It's been rather disappointing.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    We need Some overpowered champs to be nerfed. We dont need god like champ status again
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    We need Some overpowered champs to be nerfed. We dont need god like champ status again

he was not even a god tier champion, it was taking skills to use him perfectly
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    Of course everyone who has DS wants him to be OP in everyway again. Let's all take the challenge out of the game why don't we! Personally, I think the game has been much more enjoyable with DS and SW nerfed. Now all we need is iceman's cold snap nerfed and everything will be right with the world :blush:
    Of course everyone who has DS wants him to be OP in everyway again. Let's all take the challenge out of the game why don't we! Personally, I think the game has been much more enjoyable with DS and SW nerfed. Now all we need is iceman's cold snap nerfed and everything will be right with the world :blush:

Not 100% true. SW can still run you through a top tier war or map by herself. And I'm not asking for DS to be what he was. But he doesn't even match Regen of Ghost Rider, SW, or Venompool.
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133

I'm sorry, but Strange was nerfed way harder than the witch, he wasn't overpowered in the same way she was and still required skill to use correctly. He is a shell of what he used to be and is almost unuseable.
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    @Scuebydue why does every mystic need high regen? They are all different characters with different abilities. That's the whole point of having a team of champs. Each have their own unique skill set. Otherwise everyone might as well just have a team of mystics that regen, fury, bleed, armour up etc and screw the rest.
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    @Scuebydue why does every mystic need high regen? They are all different characters with different abilities. That's the whole point of having a team of champs. Each have their own unique skill set. Otherwise everyone might as well just have a team of mystics that regen, fury, bleed, armour up etc and screw the rest.

Dr. Strange needs High regen because he's squishy like a bug.

No t everyone I mentioned is mystic. And not asking for them all to be. But game makers gave him that ability. Didn't say high Regen, but the amount Regened can easily he removed even by a blocked hit.
  • xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    Scuebydue wrote: »

No t everyone I mentioned is mystic. And not asking for them all to be. But game makers gave him that ability. Didn't say high Regen, but the amount Regened can easily he removed even by a blocked hit.

yeah I dont call it regen magik limbo does better regen than strange this time
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Mike we see you lurking. Can we get a response, any response, from the team about the data was being collected to analyze Strange?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Not 100% true. SW can still run you through a top tier war or map by herself. And I'm not asking for DS to be what he was. But he doesn't even match Regen of Ghost Rider, SW, or Venompool.

SW is amazing on low content where you don't need her. But she almost never regens on harder content like days 4-5 map 5. She isn't really viable and could be fixed with a small tweak. But I agree that Strange is now a bottom tier champ. Kabam promised that the "god tier" champs would remain top champs after the nerf. Thor is the only nerfed champ for which they honored that promise. And that was only after the boycott.
  • Your_WelcomeYour_Welcome Posts: 24
    It's a balance issue. His armor rating aside from his ability proc is aweful and he hits like Luke cage.
    Rocket has horrible armor but hits like a mac truck.
    Luke cage can't hit but has great armor and physical resistance plus bleed immunity.
    Removing DS regen level unbalanced him as a character. His damage dropped and his regen.
  • RayxaxRayxax Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    His attack and defense armor buffs are still good. And love his extended timers...but there is absolutely no way to regain his health. Especially in AQ Map 5 and above. You can't regen enough. He is suppose to be one of the best all around mystics, and he's taken a back seat. It's been rather disappointing.

I don't like His extended timer, DS lost His place as defender in AW because of this
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Agreed bring back Dr Strange. He is one of the most powerful in Marvel. Make him like that here.
  • CalCal90sCalCal90s Posts: 5
    100% agree. He wasn't even OP before they nerfed him. He had strong abilities to make up for his weaker attack. Sure, if he had incredible attack as well as his regen he would be OP. But just because he had good regen, that doesn't mean nerf the **** out of him to make him useless in higher level quests and story modes.
    FIX DR STRANGE, PLEASE KABAM.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    I dont have him but his arena cutoffs made it clear that how undesirable he is atm. That shouldn't be the case with such a likeable character with cool animations. If you can't give him his regen back then give him another ability like you did for thor by giving him fury. He was my first 3 star in the game I really want him to get better.
  • hadz28hadz28 Posts: 8
    one day, the old man will make a comeback.. but for now dr vodoo will compensate of strange setback
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    A few months back, people were as crazy for DS as they are now for DV. A shame what they did to him, really.
  • Ingway21Ingway21 Posts: 3
    Alright.
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    I just want mod to give some kind of response to this request. Is that too much to ask?
  • Evil_TwinEvil_Twin Posts: 66
    I agree that DS was once great but not OP. They didn't need to nerf him. Now he is used primarily for arena. Unless DS is one of your only 4*s, he's never used for AWA, AQ or any hard quests. I bet Kabam's metadata shows a major drop off in DS use.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    There's a new Dr. in town that they'd rather you focu$ on,
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Dear Kabam Admins
    Everyone want Doctor strange to come back to its former glory.It will happy most people and your game will be bettet and have higher ratings.This will improve over alot of ranges bring back doctor strange kabam

tumblr_ns9rmhX7LS1uxle3jo1_500.gif