**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Calling all tigra players! I need help

KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I'm messing around with punishing champion specials with tigra and one of the things I'm struggling with is single blast special attacks. These are specials that just shoot one projectile at you, think Iron man sp 1 ronan sp 1 mordor sp1. So I feel like these are definitely able to be punished but I'm not sure how to go about it. Sometimes I can react and heavy in time but it's pretty inconsistent. So how do y'all deal with those types of special?

Comments

• Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    If you are not able to manage the spacing then dex it
    Also single projectile specials are little tricky to handle
    So playing with Tigra doesn't mean that you charge heavy for every projectiles
    React according to situation,more you will play with her better you will get the idea
  • ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 59

If you are not able to manage the spacing then dex it
    Also single projectile specials are little tricky to handle
    So playing with Tigra doesn't mean that you charge heavy for every projectiles
    React according to situation,more you will play with her better you will get the idea

Nailed it right on the spot. Don't be afraid to dex. It may mean a little longer of a fight, but it's better to survive than it is to get a fast kill.