**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Champion has been conquered.

Guys I just finished of that champion of 6.2.6. That was a hell of a fight. Real pain starts from 40 percent phase. And last 10 percent phase was was also nuts but CAIW is an absolute monster. Overall it took about 10 revives. And I happy from it.

Comments

• king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    congratulations. show us your rewards from it
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Congrats dude ! You hit the jackpot!
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate!
    That CMM is awesome, great 6* to dupe.
  • Way to go @Thanton!
  • Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    What was your roster for major of 6.2? @Thanton
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ay nice!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Awesome job!
  • IroneyeIroneye Posts: 2
    Man... the champion boss isn't worthy of using revives, on my first try I used my 6* sorcerer supreme on him and died when I got stunned while hitting while he was unstoppable and from there on it was difficult to pickup the fight....
    On my next try I was focused on getting the one shot and eventually got it... My strategy for him was not to get touched at any moment
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Ironeye said:

Man... the champion boss isn't worthy of using revives, on my first try I used my 6* sorcerer supreme on him and died when I got stunned while hitting while he was unstoppable and from there on it was difficult to pickup the fight....
    On my next try I was focused on getting the one shot and eventually got it... My strategy for him was not to get touched at any moment

It's ok to use revives on the first time as you are not aware of the real environment of the fight. Like you said you came back and did a one-shot cause you had already done that fight.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • ThantonThanton Posts: 142

What was your roster for major of 6.2? @Thanton

First one is older now I have a maxed out corvus.
    Ironeye said:

Ya with sorcerer champion fight is pretty easy but when I got doom I totally forgot about her. She is still on r3. Was thinking about ranking up her but didn't do that. And if concerned about using revives on champion boss, this boss was not easy especially below 40 percent health where you have to just intercept and have also to look after unstoppable. And I am not that pro. That's why it costs a lot. But defeating an endgame content boss is something new and good feeling.