**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam please explain

If you guys are supposedly being transparent and you say “ no unannounced changes are made “ then how come every time after scheduled maintenance does the PI of some of my characters fluctuate. If no changes are made that weren’t announced, and I’ve done nothing different, then what’s up?

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I will explain for them. It has always been this way. It happened a lot in the very beginning when.they were working on the masteries. They had not introduced them but were obviously plugging them in somehow because just like you are seeing now our champs moved up and down and all around in our rosters. Obviously, it isn't the best practice...but it is one that has gone on since the beginning. So all of that has to do with what's coming. So you either be patient and understand that or make some other choice...think it is also an indication we may be getting new branches on the mastery tree.
    They will all settle back into place...eventually...
    Back then though seems like we got a explaination...late...anyone remember?
  • Sith_slayerSith_slayer Posts: 100
    edited October 2017
    @KALIZO seriously bro, nothing better to do huh..it’s a legit question, and thx to those who posted some constructive answers. [removed by moderation]
    Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on
    Perhaps the reason they are less open about it is that it has gotten to the point that there is way more at stake when the game changes, and people want compensation for every little issue the game has...ya know...I just wish I could have demanded compensation from Microsoft like you guys demand compensation from kabam! If I could get compensated for every jacked up version of windows for every time they jacked it up! (And I paid for them! This is free) I would be a rich man! I have always excepted and.worked around the hinky behavior knowing that eventually it will be fixed and stop...I got mad once and complained about behavior, when i lost punisher after loosing the first one because of a hurricane. You are all tech say no? Software/apps...have issues..
    And to fix them...sometimes kabam back doors the game
  • Good points @Rap, yah I just noticed it happening pretty frequent and fig I’d ask..thx for the info bud
    Keep playing
  • For sure