**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nexus 6*

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Celebrated Easter and the end of Lent with a Sunday daily that threw out a Nexus 6*...imagine my delight and surprise!

I took Ock. Pretty sure I have no regrets, but always willing to have my mind changed.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    Doc oc is fine but his critic rate is a bit low. Overall nice choice.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    You chose well. Night thrasher is ok, but there's nothing about him that shines... especially unduped
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

You chose well. Night thrasher is ok, but there's nothing about him that shines... especially unduped

Thx.

I’ve got a R4 somewhere near max sig I never use. I poured resources into him way back hoping the NT/DH/Venom team would become a staple for me but it didn’t.

And Diablo...I honestly had to look at his synergies to see how much they help. But I gambled a duped serviceable 6* I like outweighed a 6* who would be a ride-along unless he got reworked.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Thanton said:

Doc oc is fine but his critic rate is a bit low. Overall nice choice.

Thx. Lower crit rate can actually be a benefit in certain situations. Ock’s utility was what swayed me.

Dr. Zola
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
  • MARVEL2822MARVEL2822 Posts: 85
    I bet you regret it now lol
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

I bet you regret it now lol

Lmao
    Don't revive old threads though
    But damn missing out on Diablo kinda stings now
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Yeah none of these are game changing so only possible regret would be if they get tuneups

your'e the prophet
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I normally don't like necro posts.... but this one is actually kind of fitting.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Waiting for @DrZola 's comment lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Menkent said:

a 6* who would be a ride-along unless he got reworked.

Dr. Zola
    These words actually bring me a little bit of pain now. I'm so sorry Zola, you made the decision with the facts you had. I hope you really like that Doc OC :D
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Celebrated Easter and the end of Lent with a Sunday daily that threw out a Nexus 6*...imagine my delight and surprise!

I took Ock. Pretty sure I have no regrets, but always willing to have my mind changed.

Dr. Zola

Someone revived this thread to maybe laugh at not picking Diablo? It was the right choice at the time.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Aha! Just saw this and wondered why I had 9 notifications in forums…

It is a little painful to see, yes. It doesn’t help that Ock apparently hasn’t been performing as described either, but to be honest, he rides the bench for me—way down the bench.

This game is a total **** shoot: I griped forever about how terrible Magneto was, but look at him now. Pretty sure I used the name ‘Diablow’ a few times too. I’m actually happy that Diablo is now so good—he was one of the FF villains I always found cool and interesting.

Was it Vonnegut who wrote: “Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are ‘It might have been’”? So true…

Dr. Zola

Trust me, doc, next time you're gonna pick a horrible champ remembering this one, and I assure you, that champ will remain horrible. Just how this game works.