**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate your favorite champion

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Be honest when you vote and give a reason why you voted them the place you voted.

Rate your favorite champion 97 votes

Top tier - 5/5
34%
DrenlinFineDogDONZALOOG1234DRTOAdvMalreck04JuggerNotDenzel116OGAvengerWoody15EdwxnSarvanga1_H3t3rILLUSION8Ksp_2099FabwiziTheInfintyJohnyBoyMCOCHazzaDanyal_39 33 votes
Good - 4/5
18%
TerraLvernon15MasterduxRockypantherxMorpheus_123Kill_GreyN0_UPoorlyMadeIronGladiator22Suss_WizzardShock29FaseehJragonMaster170TrashPanda12ScrubhanPuttPuttCrcrcrcYodabolt21 18 votes
Average- 3/5
11%
DarthVadidTKS87MysterionaikavonEtjamaProximaMidnight_8Icy000The_Sentry06SergioAsecasDarkLord8470Ps_cr7 11 votes
Ok - 2/5
1%
Brickfist35 1 vote
Bad - 1/5
1%
mani274 1 vote
RUBBISH - 0/5
3%
Denslo500Stebo_79AlbinoDarkElf 3 votes
GOD - 6/5
30%
Cmbk96ThatGuyYouSaw235Furious_Fighter1ShrimpRColonaut123KDSuperFlash10Wine_LoverZipioMobile_P0tat0MiStaLovagash228TripleUMasterpuffSpideyFunkoSwarmOfRavensBuffBeastADwar616Agent_X_zzzGr8TonyStarkValentinos13 30 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Average- 3/5
    Sentry needs more utility or the damage to make up for it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    GOD - 6/5
    It’s Quake.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Good - 4/5
    Annihilus isn’t as good as some other characters, but after his buff a while ago, he is quite good for both offense and defense. He does suffer from the fact that his ramp up can be stressful sometimes, but if you manage your stifles well, you can get easy 12 furies. His aptitude buff from his signature ability helps his damage even more
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Good - 4/5
    G99 is op, but a bit too op for day-to-day considering the SP 3 requirement.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    GOD - 6/5
    He is a god for my acc. He changed my acc and progression as soon as he joined my roster.
    He is my profile pic
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Average- 3/5
    Between average and good I'd say. I'm really loving Hood right now.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    GOD - 6/5
    CapIW prob. My first 4*. Helped me a lot for progression.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    GOD - 6/5
    APOC CGR CABLE OP
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    Top tier - 5/5
    Prof X is animations GOD. Nuff said!!!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Good - 4/5
    Killmonger is a great champ. Definitely not the best, but very good
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    GOD - 6/5
    Ronin best skill champ ez
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Top tier - 5/5
    Dragon Man has very good Defensive Utility, is underrated in terms of offensive capabilities and has very cool animations. Though he cannot Nullify his buffs his Sig Ability helps to counteract the buffs on the opponent
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    GOD - 6/5
    you just quake
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Good - 4/5

Crcrcrc said:

iHulk is very powerful, but needs high skill and lacks utility

Who are you and what have you done to the real Crcrcrc
    I just realized I didn’t choose 6/5. What has happened to me
    When I finish r5ing god hulk I will use him everywhere to remember his power.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Top tier - 5/5
    Doom is awesome
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Good - 4/5
    Kill_Grey said:

G99 is op, but a bit too op for day-to-day considering the SP 3 requirement.

Meant to vote for the "top tier" option, but oh well.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Good - 4/5
    Civil Warrior has utility and damage
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited April 2021

Ronin best skill champ ez

Bruh who disagreeing :'( Ronin is top 5 skill.
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    Average- 3/5
    Average: Ironman Infinity war, good sinergies, animations and a complete kit of utility, was a beast in AW as defender, i used to use this champion in missions also but nowadays he’has been clearly surpassed by a lot of champs and i wouldnt rank even a 6* duped IMIW to R2. Maybe kabam could improve his attack utility.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Average: Ironman Infinity war, good sinergies, animations and a complete kit of utility, was a beast in AW as defender, i used to use this champion in missions also but nowadays he’has been clearly surpassed by a lot of champs and i wouldnt rank even a 6* duped IMIW to R2. Maybe kabam could improve his attack utility.

He has tons of attacking power. Do you know how to use him?
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 297 ★★★
    Average- 3/5
    I love Thor but his day in the sun has long since passed. He's still solid though.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Good - 4/5
    Killmonger. I really do think he is a top 5 Skill currently, but he may drop to #6 if Xbones buff is as good as it sounds.

He is still underrated on attack. The combination of utility and SOLID (not great) damage is a rare combo.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    GOD - 6/5
    Tigra is simp worthy
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Top tier - 5/5
    BWDO - great damage and shocks just absolutely melt anyone who isn’t shock immune/resistant. So fun and smooth to play, but just missing some more utility
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Good - 4/5
    DDHK.
    Good crits and cruelty damage. Strong fury. Very nice bleed damage with right rotation. Potent AAR.
    Smooth animations.