**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you could buff any champion - who would it be and why?

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
They don’t have to be the worst champion, just someone you love their animations or backstory but wish they could be used in endgame content.

For me, the top 3 (in no particular order) would be:

Moon Knight - Love his animations, he’s so cool looking but he’s essentially a useless champion at the point

Guillotine (classic) - I love her animations as well and the Mystic class would definitely benefit by having her as an elite champion

Juggernaut - his animations aren’t the best but man it’d be cool to see him mow down the competition!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I would buff Unit Man
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    3/4 of my 6 roster

Literally 3/4 of my 6* roster... :'(
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

They don’t have to be the worst champion, just someone you love their animations or backstory but wish they could be used in endgame content.

For me, the top 3 (in no particular order) would be:

Moon Knight - Love his animations, he’s so cool looking but he’s essentially a useless champion at the point

Guillotine (classic) - I love her animations as well and the Mystic class would definitely benefit by having her as an elite champion

Juggernaut - his animations aren’t the best but man it’d be cool to see him mow down the competition!

Groot cuz he's literally useless.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Black Panther (Civil War):

Love Black Panther, best designed Black Panther we have in game. He should be a monster.

But I wound also love a Phoenix overhaul. Make her insane. Please. My 2 Cosmic T5CC beg you. Her animations are already great, just make her good
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Miles Morales. Not only is he undoubtedly the worst character in the game. But I also have him as a 6* and I'm close to a Science T5CC. 😂
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    3 of these champs. I have no bias in picking them, I just like them.

• Wine_LoverWine_Lover Posts: 83
    Juggernaut

Cool character, he was my first 4* way way back when I began playing and destroy stuff for me for a long time. He’s obviously so bad offensively no one uses him. He’s gotten so many tiny buffs but never anything to make him offensively desirable. Think it’s time for him to get a nice buff so he’s useable.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I’d personally like to see Captain Marvel Classic and Ms Marvel (Carol) get buffs. While there are definitely worse champs, I think these two have some real potential, both in terms of abilities and animations. Plus I’d also really like to see these two become two completely different champs, instead of basically the same champ with two different skins. I just find them really forgettable and often forget they’re even in the game until I pull them from a crystal.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Ultron aou
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Juggernaut, Cyclops (Blue), SIM and IM and War Machine, Ultron, Groot and King Groot, Phoenix, both Captain Marvels (excluding CMM), both Captain Americans (excluding CAIW), among others that I have been to lazy to mention lol

Juggernaut. First of all, this guy requires a massive pi boost. He's at r2 as a 5 star (was my first 5 star, don't judge me) and his pi is lower than a 5r1 Storm PX. Second, his abilities. He's got a fury, stagger, and unstoppable. And if he isn't duped, he has unstoppable at the beginning, and ends up being fury and stagger. Stagger is okay but requires heavies, and that fury is absolute trash. Third, he's literally only valauble to me anyway for the Colossus synergy. OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL

Cyclops. I find him utterly useless and trash, unless you exclude AQ which he is a god for if paired with Prof. His damage hits like a 4 star at r2, in other words, garbage. That precision and armor break of specials last a couple seconds and end and you have to restart all over again. His special damage is nothing spectacular without Prof X. Even with Prof, his specials do a decent, not game-breaking, amount of damage. OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL

SIM and IM and War Machine. All these "Iron Man" weaklings, they do not match their true selves. SIM has so much potential, right now, he's one of the trashiest champs in the entire game. The only respectable thing about SIM is the regen. IM is basically the same thing as SIM except for being a different class and having some different abilities. War Machine isn't that great either except for those bleeds and incinerates. These types of "iron man" suits definitely need a buff, etc. DEFINITELY OVERHAULS FOR ALL OF THESE GUYS

Ultron is one of my favorite villains. I would love for him to get a buff because one, I have a 6 star version of him. AT this point in time, I have used him in two places. Arena and part of Variant 6 because he's a villain. That cauterize needs to be extended, it lasts like 4 seconds and is done. I hope he gets updated or tuned up in the future. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Groot and King Groot. Now do I really need to explain the god, Groot. With those 1200 sp2, he could easily outdamage CGR or any of those other weaklings. Let's be real. Groot has worse damage than Juggs with a bunch of furies and cruelties. He's got bleed immunity and that's basically it. I'd like to say poison immunity, but idk. Literally nothing special about this guy. King Groot. This guy has some pretty decent abilites. He's got a massive healthpool, nice regen, purify, etc. He doesn't really need much but needs a definite fury update. They need to be a lot more potent. That should be it for him. King Groot: TUNE-UP/UPDATE, Groot (God): OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL. (Kabam please buff groot)

Phoenix. She is one of my most please buff champs. I love using her with prof x as her damage is really nice and potent. All she needs is an overhaul or even an update, that massively resembles her comic/movie version. I've got a cosmic 1-2 that I would love to use but she's just collecting dust. She's got potential with that cheat-death regen from dupe. OVERHAUL/UPDATE/OVERHAUL/UPDATE

Captain Marvel / Ms. Marvel: These two champs have got poison immune and fury buff and a bit of energy absorptions or whatever. They just don't really have anything special going on about them. Their damage is pretty decent but nobody's gonna rank them up even over Black Bolt or something, unless you really like them lol. OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL

Captain America / Cap America WW2: These two have got a stun and bleed and that's pretty much it. These abilites aren't really that great, and the two champs have literally the same animations which is extremely boring. I love the perfect block and fatigue capabilites of the two, and it would be awesome to see Kabam built on these abilities. I hope if or when Kabam buffs these guys, they keep that amazing block. Both Cap Americas: OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL OVERHAUL

There are many more that I have not mentioned, but those many more also need to be buffed. Thank you for reading my buff/rant post
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    OG Cap, OG Iron Man, Hulk, Spider-Man

They're all outdated classic beloved heroes. Updates or even complete overhauls would be nice. Tank missle for Iron Man please.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Civil Wa- Moon Knight. I have a 5*, and he looks really cool
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    joe fixit. His kit is pretty cool but is obviously pretty terrible. I have him as a 6* and am close to a science t5cc. I also have a friend who picked bwcv over fixit in a nexus and I want to make him regret it
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Nova and Phoenix, because they are pretty strong in comics and because of theirs background we can make them very cool & strong to play in mcoc..

But if we can neglect character's comic background then I will buff winter soldier for BGT, and I'm really eager to see what they will do to him because he is one of the top option for overhaul buff
  • Loki
    He seems outclassed by all the other mystic champions.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Diablo.... because pulling him feels like a heart attack. I don’t know anything about the character, but his kit seems interesting. Ramp up his damage, give him a stagger and let him steal power in a reliable way.
  • HomerthegoodHomerthegood Posts: 25
    Ultron and SIM
    Just hit too soft
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Juggs.

Make him a brutal, hard hittin', no stoppin' wrecking ball.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Ultron has to be number one. It took the entire avengers team to kill him and is technically FULL of knowledge. And he is meh at best.

Loki number 2. He needs a cooler gimmick. Something with manipulation, reverse controls, trickery. He should be a pain in the ass to fight
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Also Air Walker ... There's still hope for a ridiculous synergy if Galactus ever shows up. He should be slightly stronger than complete shizzz
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Sentry because he is Sentry
    Thor because he is Thor
    Groot because he is Groot
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sentry:- You know why.
  • FastastheflashFastastheflash Posts: 17
    Doctor Strange. I wanna see him be the king of the mystic class
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    There are just too many champions I consider in need of a buff.