**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.1.1 BWDO bugged?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The node says she gains an evade chance whenever she's stunned which is not happening. She sometimes gets stunned and shrugs it off with tenacity. Also, dexing a basic attack only stuns her half the time, the other half she just kind of purifies (?) Those evade charges. All this is very random, so she was a pain to fight. Any reason this should be happening?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    It was bugged in beta also so doubt they will fix it but yes its very annoying when i did it when first came out i just didnt bother with the node as wast fully working as stated
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

It was bugged in beta also so doubt they will fix it but yes its very annoying when i did it when first came out i just didnt bother with the node as wast fully working as stated

Bummer. It would've been such a good fight, I really like the design.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Same for me node wasnt working half the time.

• StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Yeah it was bugged during my run as well, however I just used evade counters during the exploration.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I also thought that in my first run. But in second run I used corvus so it didn't remain into my mind. Kabam needs to fix this.
  • Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    I don't know, worked fine for me. The dexing sometimes didn't work but I thought the parry stuns were meant to be shrugged to give you those evade charges 乁( •_• )ㄏ

I don't know, worked fine for me. The dexing sometimes didn't work but I thought the parry stuns were meant to be shrugged to give you those evade charges 乁( •_• )ㄏ

She is supposed to gain an evade charge immediately and the stun shouldn't show up. One could argue about pacify but since there's no stun, that shouldn't affect her AA.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Yes it seems buggy, but in all honesty it's still a really easy fight. If you're struggling with it that much then maybe you aren't ready for exploration.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I don't know about the bug, but I used Doom to finish the fight twice itemless, if it helps.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I spent 3 revives on her or the same reason ..i knew she was bugged (after i already spent revives) so started playing smartly and stunned her for long after having 3-4 charges on me so i pass on to her and go ham.
  • Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this happening in that fight or any others?

Hey there, do you happen to have any footage of this happening in that fight or any others?

Thank you for replying.
    No i dont have any footage of the fight, but I'm sure you can test it either way?
    Sorry for reviving an old thread but the node was just introduced in cav EQ 1.1 on the boss and it still is bugged for me. Any updates?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    Yeah can we get an update on this as ive also noticed at times parry with just stick and not be shrugged off