**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have no idea what you did but i love it

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
I always liked nova. But had so many other champs to rank i never got super familiar with him. Played around with him now and i seriously have no idea whats different but i love it. Getting some great numbers from a unduped r1

Comments

• Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Do you have a video or at least a picture of this? Because I have seen a lot of people saying that he still isn’t very good
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    My r4 is still eh. He hits hard but the fact there’s not much utility makes him a normal damage champ
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Put a video out I have a r1 as well
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Before the update I could get RoL vision down in 80 hits 2 mins, now it’s 65 1.55. Not a massive change.

And his utility is still non existent.

I’m sure some new players will get a kick out of him
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    limeade32 said:

I honestly dont know the basics of how to play him. Do you spam sp1s to pause the furies? I can get charges fast enough to refresh the furies.

Parry, dash back, dash in and use 1 medium, then repeat. Build up to 75 charges to gain a fury, use a second medium to drop below 75. Repeat until you get to 5 furies then try and go unblockable and use sp2.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/geb2q6/nova_2min_82_hit_kill_of_rol_vision/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Here’s a video on the way I use him by someone on Reddit