**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

THE BIRTH OF A TECH GOD

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    I dont get where ur seeing utility suppression isnt better than powerlock healblock only useful for regen only where as 24% reduced stats actually was utility hes less utility than now but raw damage
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Question: as soon as my special starts and i pause and hit the block for an hour or so would howard kill war 500k bosses in one sp2? xD

I don't think he ramps up his mash during pause lol
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    He’s too “cracked”!! Just tried his 5* r1 and it’s insane
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yes his damage ramp up is insane.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Just so damn fun to play.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    This update is probably my favorite. These buffs are so damn fun to play
    H3t3r said:

I love buffs so much. Makes me hyped for every new update. Howard is amazing.
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    edited April 2021

H3t3r said:

I love buffs so much. Makes me hyped for every new update. Howard is amazing.
    He was so much fun to play now comparing to auto MASH I love this manual MASH which is easy to ramp up
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m glad that’s the case! I’ve got a 6* and I was really hoping the buff would be good.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    not as fun as Magneto but other than him this is probably my favourite buff - what a GREAT champion now!
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    My only dissappoint is suppression is too short and i thought i can get 8-9, turn out 4-5.
    Other than that i love him, can't wait to get his 6* and r3 him.
    DrZola said:

Wait...am I seriously good now?

Dr. Zola

YES
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I have played only limited time with the new HTD. I like the unique playstyle. It will take some getting used to. As time goes by, people may prefer the auto mash over the manual one since I sometimes found myself trying to get 1 more fury and getting hit. But, overall, a very solid buff with some great utility. He counters Havok, Domino immediately after awakening and at sig 102, you can safely block apoc at 4 charges without getting stunned(incoming debuffs suffer -0.81 seconds at sig 102). He is going to be insane for the cavalier eq for both the sets of nodes that we currently have for tech.

Some things interesting to test. His "Not so uncanny" synergy says he gains 10% special attack damage for each prowess effect removed. Would that work well against Aggression: Prowess nodes? let the defender build 50 prowess, knock them down and launch a special attack with 500% additional attack? If we can knock down apoc we can steal his prowess since he 3 prowess on a boss node at the start of the fight.

As it is, I like the buff, if you have a 6 star version, he seems very fun to clear content. I am not sure about the damage since I don't know his ideal rotation yet. But, it is a successful buff on par with Kingpin.
    Wish they had kept the regen though.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Do his abilities make him any more difficult as a defender? I have a few paths to complete with HtD on it, and am debating whether I need to finish them before updating or not.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Do his abilities make him any more difficult as a defender? I have a few paths to complete with HtD on it, and am debating whether I need to finish them before updating or not.

Without that pesky little shock that he places on you at 30% and 60% , it should actually make it easier now. Don't use a mutant since he reduces debuff duration and your parries will end quicker.