**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nova not looking good

It's the day when we get three new buffed champions and we all love these buffs but I don't know why but I'm disappointed in nova
It's seems like kabam didn't want to spend any time on him to make a recognisable change in him
I tried the character as his gameplay remains the same but they said they increased the damage and I don't see much difference than the previous version of him

Comments

• LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    He is a character that desperately needed something more than crossbones as CB had more value than Nova even before the buff... Even after his buff I don't see anything at all that makes him more valuable which is the point of buffing a champion @Kabam Miike
  • LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    I've watched couple of videos in the meantime and I really got no words for your lazy work kabam... I always liked Nova as his animations are super nice like guardian but he ain't a bit like him, for some time when I heard the news of him getting a buff made me excited that now this character is getting some justice from you guys but you guys are lazy as a sloth to give an actual buff to him