**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Cant login in the game

After the update i cant login in the game who has the same issue aswell?

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Just wondering. I updated blah, blah, blah and started the game, it stayed on the log in screen for eight minutes. I shut the game down to come here and see if it's a widespread thing or if I'm just lucky like that. It usually only takes 10 seconds or so. Thanks in advance! I'm going to back and try again. I hope I don't see that screen forever again, thanks.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Never mind, I tried again, it happened again. Tried again and it logged in in just a couple of seconds. I'm hoping it was just a freak occurrence, sorry for the bother, thanks!
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

Never mind, I tried again, it happened again. Tried again and it logged in in just a couple of seconds. I'm hoping it was just a freak occurrence, sorry for the bother, thanks!

Probably a glitch where it won't show you the screen where the resources are being downloaded. Happened to me once.. I restarted the game and it showed me the downloading resources screen & most of the resources ware already downloaded and it completed the remaining.
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    Mine worked earlier but not now. 😔
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    Took ages but eventually went in...
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Infinite loading screen for me too.
  • KriskrizKriskriz Posts: 17
    Anyone else having login issues? Was working fine after the update
    It's not opening now
  • KriskrizKriskriz Posts: 17
    My friend also has it
    He went on to uninstall and reinstall game for 3 times
  • Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 66
    I also can no longer login........
  • ArcticWolf2ArcticWolf2 Posts: 21
    I tried to login and then the game crashed until I gave up and had to make a new account because also somehow my Google play acc doesn't work anymore so it sure is fun having lost a good half a year of progress
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I haven't been able to login since I updated either.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

I tried to login and then the game crashed until I gave up and had to make a new account because also somehow my Google play acc doesn't work anymore so it sure is fun having lost a good half a year of progress

Use your Kabam account
  • JmciocJmcioc Posts: 30
    Cant login. On cellular and tmobile. Sucks because i need to launch aq. And its so late
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    It's working fine now.
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Same here 🙄
  • metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52
    i restarted uninstalled & still infinite load screen.
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
    I have the same problem :(
  • metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52
    i had it sort of but it was like i had a brand new account. now after uninstalling game it's back to infinite loading.
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    Still not getting in