**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crossbones is even crazier [new info not included in spotlight]

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Now that overrun refreshes all fury buffs, the unique synergy with Taskmaster is obselete.

I was worried Kabam might have forgotten it, but it seems it just wasn't included in the spotlight. Here is the new synergy:

Damn, with this synergy you gain two more Fury buffs when entering overrun. Thats 4 to 5 in total! Crazy! But then again, Taskmaster is pretty bad, but maybe he gets a rework as well.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    That should go in to an updated spotlight version of taskmaster, notcrossbones
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Debatable. The synergy is changed because of the buff of Crossbones. It is important information that shouldn't wait till Taskmaster's buff.
    That goes to a broader point though, that there should be an easier way to see ALL SYNERGIES applicable for a given champ, even if the synergy is technically listed under his synergy partner’s profile instead.

Don’t make people have to rely on AuntM.ai, or other resource sites, to see all such info.

Say I have champ XYZ, in game I shouldn’t have to parse thru some 100+ different champs to see if any of them would happen to provide my desired XYZ some beneficial synergy that I otherwise would not have easily known about.
    That’s where Aunt Mai comes in. Best there is unfortunately.

MCoC Infobot gives you all of that.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Debatable. The synergy is changed because of the buff of Crossbones. It is important information that shouldn't wait till Taskmaster's buff.
    That goes to a broader point though, that there should be an easier way to see ALL SYNERGIES applicable for a given champ, even if the synergy is technically listed under his synergy partner’s profile instead.

Don’t make people have to rely on AuntM.ai, or other resource sites, to see all such info.

Say I have champ XYZ, in game I shouldn’t have to parse thru some 100+ different champs to see if any of them would happen to provide my desired XYZ some beneficial synergy that I otherwise would not have easily known about.
    I agree it is annoying to look up a synergy on AuntMai then go back to have to wait for the entire game to load again
  • Options
    Thus why I said, quote
    Don’t make people have to rely on AuntM.ai, ...

Particularly if you are selecting a team and pulling in someone for a particular node that normally you don’t use much. Having to then go outside of game, browse thru some other stuff, come back to game to find out that it of course want to reload fresh again because you had switched away from it for too long, restart game, go back to choosing for that quest, etc...

Just put both sets of Synergies (both of the champ you're looking at, plus any synergies from other partner champs) all available to be seen from that one champ's screen.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I agree with you, but this is a different discussion than this thread is about.