**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Abyss thing soloed with Crossbones!!

Just soloed abyss thing with crossbones. Sadly I forgot to record but did take a screenshot of how many hits it took me.

I had roughly 30 abyss charges left.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Damn. Stronk boi
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    What rotation and do you use suicides?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

No suicides or boosts. And for this fight I started spamming sp1s until i had roughly 25 furys. Then just spammed sp3s. I mainly was doing parry heavy attack as well as heavy countering his specials and heavy but I still lost furys doing that which I think is a bug. Its a very stressful fight.
    Very Impressive!
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    PLS PLS PLS get some gameplay, I have a R1 Crossbones and 0 skill ISO but I'm gonna be R5ing him soon. Maybe I could do my second Abyss path with him
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    6 star or 5 star?
    Very impressive
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    altavista said:

6 star or 5 star?
    Very impressive

5*
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    How long did it take?
    BuffBeast said:

How long did it take?

Eh. Probably 4 to 5 mins
    H3t3r said:

BuffBeast said:

How long did it take?

Eh. Probably 4 to 5 mins
    World record possibly? 😂
    BuffBeast said:

H3t3r said:

BuffBeast said:

How long did it take?

Eh. Probably 4 to 5 mins
    World record possibly? 😂
    Probably not. I might try it again and time it. Pretty sure wr goes to cable.
    H3t3r said:

BuffBeast said:

H3t3r said:

BuffBeast said:

How long did it take?

Eh. Probably 4 to 5 mins
    World record possibly? 😂
    *cough* she hulk *cough* but yeah, I think CB might be able to do it
    BuffBeast said:

H3t3r said:

BuffBeast said:

H3t3r said:

BuffBeast said:

How long did it take?

Eh. Probably 4 to 5 mins
    World record possibly? 😂
    *cough* she hulk *cough* but yeah, I think CB might be able to do it
    Did it again. It was actually closer to 10mins lol. Definitely didn't feel like it. Could be way faster if he wasn't bugged. Over the fight you lose probably 30 furys due to the bug.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

No suicides or boosts. And for this fight I started spamming sp1s until i had roughly 25 furys. Then just spammed sp3s. I mainly was doing parry heavy attack as well as heavy countering his specials and heavy but I still lost furys doing that which I think is a bug. Its a very stressful fight.
    H3t3r said:

Why parry heavy if you’ll run out of furies/lose a fury each time? Wouldnt you want to mix in regular combos to get more furies?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Why parry heavy if you’ll run out of furies/lose a fury each time? Wouldnt you want to mix in regular combos to get more furies?
    Heavies allow you to pause furies.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Damn thats fantastic! HTD and Xbones hit so hard after their respective buffs, whereas my boi Nova is still a dud.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Did they also increase his block proficiency? I could've sworn it used to be below average.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    The skill class is coming back stronger than ever!