**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cant login in the game

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Same here
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Me too
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Same
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    _Sham_ said:

I had to clear cache to make it work, those who are still having this issue try clearing it in app info (on Android)

Nada
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Restarted game, didn't work. Cleared cache, didn't work. Had to uninstall and reinstall just to log in
    https://youtu.be/jTO13P6J7JU

5 mins of waiting... never got in. Still can't.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Could it be this reason?

jdrum663 said:

Never mind, I tried again, it happened again. Tried again and it logged in in just a couple of seconds. I'm hoping it was just a freak occurrence, sorry for the bother, thanks!

Probably a glitch where it won't show you the screen where the resources are being downloaded. Happened to me once.. I restarted the game and it showed me the downloading resources screen & most of the resources ware already downloaded and it completed the remaining.
    I've not updated yet, waiting to complete War and final run at Gauntlet.
  • BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    I have to uninstall and reinstall if I want to get on c'mon man
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah it was having issues for me and a lot of others
  • urzafrankurzafrank Posts: 15
    Having the same problem right now
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Getting to be pretty lame with so many bugs
    Have to restart my phone whenever i want to play and even that doesn't always work
  • KillakerryKillakerry Posts: 15
    Also can't log. Stuck on login screen.
  • DestroSethDestroSeth Posts: 3
    edited April 2021
    Same here I can't log in after the update @KabamBoo please resolve this how fast you can.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Still an issue for me

Could it be this reason?

jdrum663 said:

Never mind, I tried again, it happened again. Tried again and it logged in in just a couple of seconds. I'm hoping it was just a freak occurrence, sorry for the bother, thanks!

Probably a glitch where it won't show you the screen where the resources are being downloaded. Happened to me once.. I restarted the game and it showed me the downloading resources screen & most of the resources ware already downloaded and it completed the remaining.
    I've not updated yet, waiting to complete War and final run at Gauntlet.
    No. I have to restart my phone if I want to get back in.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 137 ★★
    edited April 2021
    The same for me. I am playing on Ipad pro 2020 and with such powerful device I have to wait several minutes to login to the game... Really, Kabam, just stop making new champions and fix your game. It is trash with bugs, not the game. But no, instead of stable game we have two new unknown ugly champions this month...
  • DestroSethDestroSeth Posts: 3
    Rebooting the phone is the solution for this issue

The same for me. I am playing on Ipad pro 2020 and with such powerful device I have to wait several minutes to login to the game... Really, Kabam, just stop making new champions and fix your game. It is trash with bugs, not the game. But no, instead of stable game we have two new unknown ugly champions this month...

It's ok to be a little frustrated but its another thing to say the things you said. Ceasing to create champions to fix bugs won't fix the bugs. There are champion creators and then there are developers. There's different teams working on different aspects of the game. Bugs don't come from creating a new champ, they come from all kinds of different things.

These "ugly" new champions were created months ago. Not yesterday. Try restarting your phone, it's worked for me to get in.
  • GameChanger12GameChanger12 Posts: 43
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra this problem isn't fixed. The only way I can get into the game is by full blown Uninstalling it. I've rebooted my phone probably 10 times since the game update has been released. Cleared cache. And then my game has a 50-50 of full blown crashing mid fight and I can't get back on without another reinstall loop. I'm on a Samsung Note S20 5G and have tried 3 different wifi in 2 different towns and my mobile network in 2 different towns yielding the same results. I hope you plan on sending out mass compensation as this affects alliance quest and war tremendously. If I didn't have unlimited data I'd leave the game outright. Unacceptable is putting it nicely. A game that can't be played isn't a working game. The fact the game has not been brought down for emergency maintenance to fix this significant issue affecting lots of users is truly mind boggling
  • Trysten711Trysten711 Posts: 3
    Still can't log in. Any word on a fix for this issue? Nothing I'm doing is working
  • ripper046ripper046 Posts: 24
    edited April 2021

Hi Team,

It seems there is a bug causing the game to stucked on welcome screen for long time despite working internet connection. The game keeps on loading the welcome page for more than 10 mins.

Is this happening with others as well ?

I have uploaded the short video of the issue. Please work on the issue and fix it ASAP. It's ruining the gameplay experience for the players.

Device Name - Asus ROG Phone 3 ( 8GB / 128GB)
    Android Version - 10

Link to the video here - https://youtu.be/LyQ2EfKlBKw
  • ace007venturaace007ventura Posts: 29

Rebooting the phone is the solution for this issue

Agree. Still have to restart the device everytime I want to log in.