**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What should be the next character release?

CrehalenCrehalen Posts: 5
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

What should be the next character release? 33 votes

Grim Reaper/ Wonderman
18%
Sundance_2099Captain_Pug30AlmccarthyGr8TonyStarkScaroladipoTetrahedron 6 votes
Sauron/ Ka-Zar
9%
RockyshockyWine_LoverCrcrcrc 3 votes
Fear Itself
21%
CrehalenCosmicGuardianJohnyBoyAdokŘïdđhįmKablKiller354 7 votes
Eternals
27%
LuciferiamdevilMiekandKorgNo_oneukDanyal_39AllbrightJohannTheRedBlôdlettersherin_66Ooooiiiiieeeeee 9 votes
Marvel Zombies
9%
Mrmarvel123RiptideMolemanisbestchamp 3 votes
Beyonder/Moleculeman
15%
Denzel116TheDaywalkerPuttPuttReal_Madrid_76_2Light7 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Fear Itself
    Based on these choices, I’d like to see some characters from Fear Itself. Whether that be the Worthy or the heroes with their Asgardian weapons from the end of the series, I think they would be cool additions. I personally liked a lot of the designs so if we could actually see some of those in-game that would be great.

Even if they just introduced the Serpent and he was similar to Apocalypse in the sense that he had synergies with particular champs like Juggernaut, Thing, and Hulk that gave them new abilities or enhanced pre-existing ones. In hindsight, I may be a little biased as I think Fear Itself was one of the first comics I actually read lol.
  • CrehalenCrehalen Posts: 5
    Fear Itself
    Ya I had them digitally but just bought the X-Men, X-Force and Avengers. We have Unstoppable Colossus from it but we need Juggernaut, Hulk and Thing atleast
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I would want some more well known characters before the ones who are mostly in comics (Kitty Pryde, Mystique, etc.)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Sigil Witch
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Sauron/ Ka-Zar
    Yeah let’s get some Lord of the Rings in here
  • TetrahedronTetrahedron Posts: 5
    Grim Reaper/ Wonderman
    I just want Hank Pym Ant Man and Janet Van Dyne Wasp
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,340 ★★★★
    SuperPro
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    How about Black Cat and The Lizard
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    RDMN said:

That's an odd choice of characters

I raise you this

*Super Skrull flashbacks*
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    None of them
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Beyonder and molecule man would insanely difficult to recreate in the game in a way that doesn’t break it. So sadly they probably aren’t coming anytime soon. I would love to see knull though (hopefully he’s good if he comes)
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Personally im up for any champ, as long as they are Tech or Cosmic. Imo, they are the two weakest classes. Tech especially, the level of champs drops off a cliff.
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 ★★
    Eternals
    I would love to see Thor IW
  • Hey guys, please share any new Champion suggestions you have in our Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.