**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EQ Suggestion for Kabam

SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I was looking at the EQ for normal because with the new autoplay feature I've been doing lower leveled quest cuz why not.

I forgot that Normal offered a free 3 star champ and it got me thinking why don't the others do that as well? Say Master gives a 4 star and Cavilar gives a 5 star?

It doesnt have to be Nick or Ghost every time or at all but hey seeing a 5 star for completion would be nice. I wouldn't complain seeing a Red Hulk or Hawkeye. Mid-low tier champs could use the extra showcase of being free.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

It's still too early to give 5* for free in EQ, they are not even ready to give 4* champ let alone a 5* lol.

You're not wrong but since 6 stars are becoming the norm and for some players it is the norm I'd say it should be fine. Plus as I said I wouldnt complain if its low or mid tier level champs. The game is very different since I started playing in 2016.

I get the feeling by either end of year or early next year we will have R4 6 star champs in game. It doesnt have to happen now but players do like rewards that's not RGN focused which is like 90% rewards in game anyway.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    If they were to do that, it should be the same character as in Normal - who is usually someone connected to the story in the event - someone who helps you or you fight or whatever.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Too much greedy?
  • Saiyan said:

I was looking at the EQ for normal because with the new autoplay feature I've been doing lower leveled quest cuz why not.

I forgot that Normal offered a free 3 star champ and it got me thinking why don't the others do that as well? Say Master gives a 4 star and Cavilar gives a 5 star?

It doesnt have to be Nick or Ghost every time or at all but hey seeing a 5 star for completion would be nice. I wouldn't complain seeing a Red Hulk or Hawkeye. Mid-low tier champs could use the extra showcase of being free.

I think with Uncollected they should give a free 5-star. But with cavalier they should give a decent amount of 6 star shards.
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    Just a thought but I think 3* champs should be removed from the Cavalier crystals and drop rates for 4* 5* and 6* champs increased. We don’t become Cavalier just to be rewarded the same 3* champs we got before we even finished Act 4.
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    It'll make no sense if free 4,5,6 star champions were given to heroic and above EQ players. Three star champs don't worth anything except for synergies and kabam knows that, that's why they give it out for free, plus normal difficulty EQ is mainly for beginners with only 2 or 3 one or two star champs on their roster, and that free three star champ in EQ is to prevent them from getting frustrated and deleting the game without even trying it. I know this cos the strategy actually worked on me wen I was a new player.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

Earlier difficulties are to help progressing players ramp up in the game. Hence the free 3*.