**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weekly Arena Announcement

Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
So I guess Kabam was too busy to announce that Blade is the featured champ this week followed by Rocket Raccoon as the basic. Unless perhaps they are shaking things up.

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    So I guess Kabam was too busy to announce that Blade is the featured champ this week followed by Rocket Raccoon as the basic. Unless perhaps they are shaking things up.

They did announce it, on Twitter.

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

He is talking about the weekly thread on the forum
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★

I don’t do twitter. I pay attention to their announcements on here. So is that’s what’s happening?
  • Hey guys!

Sorry for being late on the announcement yesterday. D: My fault! Didn't mean for the inconvenience. I just posted it! Next week it'll be up at the usual time. :)
This discussion has been closed.