**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Did anything actually update on nova...?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
I’m using a 6R3 and even at 5 max furies, he’s still doing very little damage. If this is the level of your “value” updates for characters that have no utility and very little damage potential, you could probably save some time and skip it.

Comments

• LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    I keep forgetting that Nova got buffed. They coulda done something with that True Strike or Energize of his, maybe pause them while 2+ Furies are active on Nova, or increase the Energize's potency so that it's worth a damn. But hey, making his fully-ramped sp2 crits deal 10k instead of 8k is cool too I guess.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I think his playstyle itself with his kit is very very impractical and not user friendly with A.I

Dashing back and going forward is really difficult. Like how Gambit before his changes it was difficult to acquire those stacked card.
    They fixed it with his buff. Now u can get cards even holding block. Well and the damage update. Anyway.

I feel if they changed his kit a bit and added some utility like power burn and armour break with stun and something new like immunity Nulifier - where opponent lost there immunity for certain period of time with some passive debuff activation with Nova's spacials.
    Added some rotation.
    And completely change that dashing back going forward thing from his kit. He would his buff would have been useful.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

He literally needed an overhaul with how messed up his kit was

I posted this earlier in a different thread. I think Kabam was trying to make something unique with his playstyle and kit based around it. It didn’t end of working as apparent by all these threads but they’re not going to change it just because of that. It’s sad but the truth.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    The numbers that he needs to be able to put out on paper need to be a hell of a lot higher to accommodate for the fact that it’s not realistic to play him optimally. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is actually now ‘good’ if you played him perfectly with the AI doing as it’s told but outside of the testing sandbox those conditions aren’t in the game.