**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cant login in the game

Comments

• designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Oh I have a Samsung Galaxy S10

Try restarting your phone instead of uninstalling and reinstalling.

Tried that first. Doesn't work.
  • Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, works once, then when u try to log back in same issue arises. Tried turning phone off and on and again only works once before you have to do it again.
  • dcr3000dcr3000 Posts: 4
    I've had this issue for the past 12 hours. I restarted my phone, force stopped the app, neither worked.

When I uninstall and reinstall it loads one time, but when I try to go back in, stuck at the load screen again.
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Cant log in
  • Try restarting your phone instead of uninstalling and reinstalling.

restarting the phone everytime to login is so frustrating. sometimes takes multiple restarts.
  • Cowboy450Cowboy450 Posts: 5
    Mine is doing the same galaxy 21s ultra. Will not log in
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

restarting the phone everytime to login is so frustrating. sometimes takes multiple restarts.
    I know. I have to restart mine almost every time. I'll try to login and then I'll restart.
  • LordValekLordValek Posts: 17
    I can confirm that I'm having the same issue.

I mentioned I restarted my phone repeatedly and the only thing that works is reinstalling the game. Please stop defending kabam and hold them accountable for their mistakes. Maybe it isn't affecting you as much as others but this is well beyond an emergency maintenance issue but yet still has not been addressed.
    How is what I said defending them? I'm only just suggesting what has worked for me until they can get it fixed. I have to restart my phone almost every time i've had to log in. It's effecting me as much as most people-
    https://youtu.be/jTO13P6J7JU
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    We are all actually logging in and everything is fine, but the frame rate adjustment has introduced a visual glitch that makes you think you are not logged in. Everything is working as intended....
  • CarlSpackler_Jr1CarlSpackler_Jr1 Posts: 42
    edited April 2021
    Same issue being stuck on the login screen. Uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Was able to login once with continue game. Now it's back to just the login screen. Luckily we finished AW last night and AQ early this morning. I really don't want to have to do this every time I want to login. Samsung Galaxy S10+
  • Cowboy450Cowboy450 Posts: 5
    Game will still not load. Unless I reinstall the game.
  • jscott96jscott96 Posts: 6
    Can't get in anymore either.
  • Done2023Done2023 Posts: 5
    Restarting phone doesn't work for me, I have to reinstall the game everytime to get on. S20 ultra.
  • Saint33Saint33 Posts: 2

After the update i cant login in the game who has the same issue aswell?

I had the same issue starting last night at around 10:30 Eastern Time. Didn't work for me until just now, and only after I read through some of the comments here and restarted my phone. I use a Samsung Galaxy S10+.

This needs fixing ASAP Kabam! I lost a lot of energy in our AW!!
    Kabam Boo said:

This issue has been resolved. Please close and reopen the app!

Narrator: it was not resolved

Clearly an issue for many Samsung users still. Have had to install and uninstall 3 times the past 20 hours.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    Still can't log in. Managed once when I restarted but that didn't work again, then turning phone off and on worked once but that's it. Can't get on at all now, it's been hours
  • my Oneplus 5t Phone has no issues getting on.
    My onePlus 8t cannot login anymore without uninstalling and reinstalling, which takes up 1gb download.... EVERYTIME. This is getting ridiculous.
    And i run different accounts on both phones and do not want to get dinged by using my old phone for both accounts atm.

Does posting here count as submitting a ticket?

It does not. The MODS have the ability to contact the dev teams. Submitting a ticket is a different process but could end up with the same result.
    edited April 2021

Does posting here count as submitting a ticket?

It does not. The MODS have the ability to contact the dev teams. Submitting a ticket is a different process but could end up with the same result.
    Is there a way to submit a ticket outside of the game I can't log into?
    I would have thought there would be a way to on the forums but I can't seem to find it.
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003410932-Marvel-Contest-of-Champions

This should be it.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I was able to get in using my Iphone that has not updated yet.

All my androids have updated and still not able to get in.

OnePlus 8T and Samsung Galaxy S21
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    I'm still having issues logging in myself. Android device, only way I've found that sometimes works is to completely restart my phone. And I'm not all that interested in doing that every time I have to check in for AQ.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    did the update on ios earlier. since then i can’t sign in. tried restarting everything. big thumbs down