**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Doctor Doom best champion, change my mind. (no synergies)

He has good utility, also the highest attack, armor, crit resistance and block penetration. Also available as a 6 star champion. 👍👍👍

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    Quake. Ghost.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

He has good utility, also the highest attack, armor, crit resistance and block penetration. Also available as a 6 star champion. 👍👍👍

Ghost is way better (dont u dare say she needs synergies to be good)
    She is awesome, but has alot of benefit from synergies. IDK
    Just because a champ has really helpful synergies, doesn't always mean the champion is terrible without them
  • Options
    ZifiriKaranlıkZifiriKaranlık Posts: 18

Just because a champ has really helpful synergies, doesn't always mean the champion is terrible without them
    just said alot benefit from synergies smh
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    edited April 2021

So!?!?
    Even without synergies shes a lot better than doom
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,237 ★★★★★

That's a hot take, LOL.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

So!?!?
    Even without synergies shes a lot better than doom
    Can I ask a genuine question? Without the synergies wht does ghost have other than damage, immunities and extra power .
    She has damage, immunities(to every debuff in the game futher increasing her damage), extra power, evade counter, unique playstyle bypassing champion and game mechanics itself.
  • Options
    what benefit does it give me to change your mind?
  • Options

what benefit does it give me to change your mind?

Nothing, probably lol
  • Options
    he has a pretty easy playstyle compared to ghost and quake, also good for 7.1.5 night carnage boss.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★

**Laughs in Moon Knight**

Oh. Is that your forum quirk?
    Wut?
  • Options
    Jberg14Jberg14 Posts: 39
    Doom is a boss in so many scenarios though especially with those annoying power gain champs and nodes. He in my opinion is way better than Ghost and Quake. Those champs take extra skill and if you mess up you are screwed. Doom has the resilience and love of life and gaming overall experience. He is easy to move around with and really just lets say it.. more awesome in every way as a villian champ. He is dope man. Just dope. Nuff said bros and gals. And yes I DOOMED myself on this comment harhar.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 779 ★★★★
    Doom isnt even the best mystic. He has some niche uses, like Abyss and certain AW fights.
    But Claire is better. Regen, tripple immunities, power control, easy access to 3 types of debuffs for stuff like diss track, pleasure to burn, acid wash, bleed/poison vulnerability paths, cheat death mechanic. And that buff immunity is amazing. Also i prefer her nuliffy to doom's.
  • Options
    Jberg14Jberg14 Posts: 39
    Crys23 said:

Doom isnt even the best mystic. He has some niche uses, like Abyss and certain AW fights.
    But Claire is better. Regen, tripple immunities, power control, easy access to 3 types of debuffs for stuff like diss track, pleasure to burn, acid wash, bleed/poison vulnerability paths, cheat death mechanic. And that buff immunity is amazing. Also i prefer her nuliffy to doom's.

Doom is way more durable though. Yes claire has amazing abilities but she still is my rank 2 of mystics.