**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disappointing Nova buff

Am I the only one who maxed out their nova but really disappointed that nova is still useless like his damage is mediocre at best, no utility, and his play style is a headache he has me more focused on his charges then the actual fight

Comments

• MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    I'm not disappointed, I liked him and used him before the buff so...

They said it was only going to be a minor tweak to improve his damage, not some big overhaul because he was ALREADY GOOD...
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    When was he ever good he’s a glorified defender you cant tell me he’s top 10 or even top 15 cosmic before or after @MAERvelGOD
    I guess it just depends what your focus is but I'm not focused on trying to become throne breaker

I enjoy Alliance Quest alliance War event quests and Arena and I rank up who I like and I like Nova a lot

I'm not trying to have the same Champions ranked up just like everyone else all because Lagacy or Seatin say so

If you don't like him or you're disappointed that's okay if we all liked the exact same thing in this game then they would really only need to be one Champion for us to play as
    At this point he’s a just flashy drax meh damage & no utility to keep with his cosmic brothers & sisters or today’s content
    I didn't put a number to him I suppose if you want me to I can go filter my roster down to only my cosmics and list my top 10 or 15 he might make the list he might not I honestly can't say it just off the top of my head I'd lean towards him probably being in the top 15 though because like I already said I like him a lot
    You can like or dislike whoever you want I’m not trying to make you dislike him I’m looking at it as there’s a undisputed fact that when it come to adding champs to a game like this you want them to be different then the rest and yea his play style is unique but that’s it there’s nothing else

When has he even been a powerhouse I can name 10 powerhouses he’s no where near them
    edited April 2021
    Pbishop said:

When has he even been a powerhouse I can name 10 powerhouses he’s no where near them

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree on Nova

I don't think he needed a buff but I'm not mad that they gave him a small one I love him as a Defender and I like him a lot as a playable character

He is unique and how he works and his damage was slightly improved with this buff and I loved and still love his animations

I respect that you feel he didn't get more utility than he already has or didn't have I guess in your opinion

Maybe if you play around with it more you'll change your mind and that's not that's okay

I know as soon as I tested him out after updating yesterday I still liked him as much and probably more!!
    Name me one practical good utility that he has over his peers & again like & dislike whoever you want & I can say he is a fun different type of champ but it’s just a fact this man is a big colorful drax lol
    I completely agree @Fredhorst23 i can like him reason I maxed him out but man I was hoping this supposed powerhouse would become as such